Future 1st Ballot Hall of Famer Tomlinson: "Jets Don't Have an Answer at QB"

ZachEY

Celebrated for throwing Holmes under the bus, Tomlinson now says that the Jets don't have an answer at QB:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-jets/0ap1000000068351/Tomlinson-Jets-don-t-have-an-answer-at-quarterback

"I see Mark struggling... As he always has".

"He's just not very accurate with the ball".

"He's still better than Tim Tebow... So, at this point the Jets really don't have an answer at Quarterback".

I am really surprised that Rex hasn't given McElroy a chance. He seems like the exact type of QB that Rex would love - smart, game manager, doesn't turn the ball over. He is basically the equivalent of Trent Dilfer and the anti-Sanchez. At least give the kid a chance.

Why be surprised? Sanchez was anointed as the starter. Tebow gets traded here and is automatically the number 2. A lot has to happen... excuse me, a lot MORE has to happen, for Rex to open his eyes and give McElroy a shot.

I am really surprised that Rex hasn't given McElroy a chance. He seems like the exact type of QB that Rex would love - smart, game manager, doesn't turn the ball over. He is basically the equivalent of Trent Dilfer and the anti-Sanchez. At least give the kid a chance.

You want to give the ball to a guy who you figure, AT BEST, might turn out to be as good as Trent Dilfer?

Celebrated for throwing Holmes under the bus, Tomlinson now says that the Jets don't have an answer at QB:

http://www.nfl.com/v...-at-quarterback

"I see Mark struggling... As he always has".

"He's just not very accurate with the ball".

"He's still better than Tim Tebow... So, at this point the Jets really don't have an answer at Quarterback".

He needs to shut up! They have an answer at QB, it's just the WRONG answer.

If he had been a good weapon for Sanchez things might be different. Fact is he let himself go and consistently left Mark to fend for himself. Now he kicks The Boy while he's down...Despicable.

Or you can give the guy props for telling the truth. I don't think Sanchez is down, he is playing the way he always plays. He just is not that good.

listening to LT talk makes me think he is uneducated and illiterate. he just doesnt seem speak very eloquently. the Jets should have drained everything he had left last season. he could walk on the field today, right now and still be twice what shonn greene is. LT, where he's @ now, whatever his conditioning, would be considered explosive compared to anyone else on our roster.

McLOLroy. Come on. If you start him which other QB do you make inactive? That'd go over real well either way. If McElroy was any good, don't you think he would have at least been given a shot by now?

Could he realistically do worse then 47% and 49% completion? And if he does, does it really matter anyway?

McLOLroy. Come on. If you start him which other QB do you make inactive? That'd go over real well either way. If McElroy was any good, don't you think he would have at least been given a shot by now?

Carl it not always about talent with this team/Woody sometimes it about marketing and PSL's.

If he had been a good weapon for Sanchez things might be different. Fact is he let himself go and consistently left Mark to fend for himself. Now he kicks The Boy while he's down...Despicable.

This is the problem with Rexs let it all hang out policy where you can say whatever you want, when you want.

LT has always been a doosh and a lousy team mate so this isnt surprising,

Archived