Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

Yep. Figured if the Jets had a great day I'd be happy anyways, so why not? I felt sick watching that kick return TD knowing it was helping my fantasy team. Never. Again.

Exactly. I kind of thought it was a no lose situation. Either I get to see a Jets win or get some serious help in fantasy football. The only way I get neither is if we ended up seeing some big time shootout which the Jets lost, but come on, let's be honest... that was never going to happen.

Haha. They helped me win too...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's rich coming from the side of fence where straw mans are thrown around with regularity.

I'm suggesting that going 16-20 (should have been 18-20) for 190 yards in the 2nd half is more than adequate.

Did they recently change the NFL rules so only one half of the game counts? I must have missed that one.

They're old and slow, and I hope we completely revamp the LB position next year. Still, they're probably above average and over the course of a game they usually keep it tight. Would be nice if we could run out the clock on offense once in a while too.

Not absolving the D of any blame, they blew an opportunity. However, the game in totality, the Jets offense did worse than the average against the Pats defense and the Jets defense did better than the average against the Pats offense.

I agree with your statements except the bolded. The Jets O performed on par with Pats opponents, including Sanchez.

Pats opponents averaged 23.3 ppg, Jets scored 26. Pats D averages giving up 376 ypg, Jets had 403 yards of offense. Pats give up 290 passing ypg. Sanchez threw for 328 yds. Pats allow opposing QBs to complete 65% of their passes. Sanchez completed 68%.

I've made quite a nice late rally for a guy who ignored this thread for the first 900 posts or so. I would think it's fair to say that means I've posted well enough to win.

I cannot believe i posted this many times on this thread. That's because i was ignoring it for the most part.

From mistakes made on defense, special teams, aaand offense.

The witch hunting ilk would have you believe it's all on Sanchez. It's petty, vindictive, and an insult to anyone who watched the game.

You're ability to understand and interpret what you are watching is on par with Crushers ability to resist bacon. I can get as usefull game analysis out of my 5 year old daughter as I can you.

now bugger off, grown ups are talking

I've made quite a nice late rally for a guy who ignored this thread for the first 900 posts or so. I would think it's fair to say that means I've posted well enough to win.

Skimmer. I'm sure you got real life problems or something.

Wow, I'm like on Ape pace in this thread.

Scum hiding in plain sight.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before the recent events drove you back here. It's just like the old days. As you can see, SMC still needs to relearn his way, as he's once again been blinded by the dark side, but it's ok, there's plenty of new allies this time around.

I had signed off on the season till I realized the Pats/Steelers/Ravens were pretty mediocre this year. Houston isn't really playoff tested, the AFC seems wide open. I still think the season can be salvaged, but am pretty pissed off about what transpired yesterday cause I let me self get a little hope again..

I had signed off on the season till I realized the Pats/Steelers/Ravens were pretty mediocre this year. Houston isn't really playoff tested, the AFC seems wide open. I still think the season can be salvaged, but am pretty pissed off about what transpired yesterday cause I let me self get a little hope again..

Come on, you should have known better. The second the majority of Jets fans were expecting an ass-kicking, I felt nearly certain we would get one of those classic Jets heart-breakers that would cause, well.... all of this.

At this point it's like we've gone back in time 5 years. Sure, the player names have changed (even if the poster names haven't), but it's all the same.

What's worse is you have yet to declare a definitive position. You're tip-toeing around like CTM when he wakes up at strange dudes houses.

Oh, yes I have declared a definitive position in my thread leading number of posts.

Sanchez sucks.

His production and numbers support that. I believe he was a 1st round QB prospect that needed proper coaching by an OC and QB qualified to mentor and develop young QBs and Sanchez didn't get that. He makes to many stupid mistakes. While he is physically tough, he's emotionally not which caused all the sulking. He is a young 25 mentally and emotionally. He has incrementally improved over the years in totality, taking steps forward and backward in various categories. He's in the final 2 years of his Jets career unless he shows tangible improvement. And while he has sucked this year, mainly because of 4 dreadful performances in a row, he has a chance to have a good year for any QB depending on how he plays the rest of the way and the bad stretch could be viewed as a slump. I don't know if that will happen and won't dare predict it, but there is an opportunity there.

This reminds me of 2001 in the AFC. The Pats were 3-4 then too. Don't kill the dream, CTM. Don't kill it.

Come on, you should have known better. The second the majority of Jets fans were expecting an ass-kicking, I felt nearly certain we would get one of those classic Jets heart-breakers that would cause, well.... all of this.

At this point it's like we've gone back in time 5 years. Sure, the player names have changed (even if the poster names haven't), but it's all the same.

It is all the same, I said in another thread I have seen this script before.

No, what I am saying is that is not a good argument about being the top paid players in the game or what to expect from a top 5 draft pick.

So, it means nothing to you the percentage of a teams cap that a player takes up in relation to their performance?

Pats tried thier best to fumble the game away, but Sanchex had the last laugh

The longer the game goes, the greater the opportunity there is for Sanchez to screw it up. That's why the D has to close it out with 1:30 left.

I agree with your statements except the bolded. The Jets O performed on par with Pats opponents, including Sanchez.

Pats opponents averaged 23.3 ppg, Jets scored 26. Pats D averages giving up 376 ypg, Jets had 403 yards of offense. Pats give up 290 passing ypg. Sanchez threw for 328 yds. Pats allow opposing QBs to complete 65% of their passes. Sanchez completed 68%.

Yeah, I didn't look it up. My bad for laziness. Just made an assumption, but figured it would be at worst close to equal.

Yeah, I didn't look it up. My bad for laziness. Just made an assumption, but figured it would be at worst close to equal.

Striving for mediocrity. The more Sanchez on par or better, the farther he can distance himself from the 4 weeks of bogies. It's like a 16 hole course. Sanchez birdied holes 1 and 6, bogied holes 2 through 4, and parred hole 7.

Archived