Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May have been by design. Davis is fast. He is inexperienced, but I don't think they are afraid to have him cover a back. I also don't think they can afford to sit in one coverage. Mixing it up is what keeps the Pats guessing. When Davis was stuck on Welker is when I was pissed because Davis was obviously calling for help, but didn't get it and it seemed from his reaction that it wasn't intended in the scheme. They used Bell on the TEs a bunch and he and Landry did a fairly good job.

I don't see how you take the team having to be perfect to win from this game. There were about 30 miscues made by different players without ANY one of which we would have won. Hill catches that easy pass? Done deal. They don't give up the kick return - overzealous Davis, McIntyre unable to close the gap, Folk sh*tting the bed and letting McCorty get outside? We win. Cromartie catches that INT in his hands? No PI. Greene doesn't fumble/Slauson doesn't get mauled? There were a ton of plays that cost them this game. Sanchez was a factor in plenty, but FAR from all of them.

Spot on as usual. Won't sit well with the resident agenda guys but a very fair observation of how the game actually went down.

Striving for mediocrity. The more Sanchez on par or better, the farther he can distance himself from the 4 weeks of bogies. It's like a 16 hole course. Sanchez birdied holes 1 and 6, bogied holes 2 through 4, and parred hole 7.

Problem is, this was a hole where at best he saved par after an awful tee shot.

Problem is, this was a hole where at best he saved par after an awful tee shot.

Dude, that sh*t was Jean van de Velde played out on a football field. When all was said and done he put himself right in a position to win, then he rolled his pants up and headed into the ****ing water on the 18th hole on the last day. Kid is such a dope and you simply can't cure stupid.

Dude, that sh*t was Jean van de Velde played out on a football field. When all was said and done he put himself right in a position to win, then he rolled his pants up and headed into the ****ing water on the 18th hole on the last day. Kid is such a dope and you simply can't cure stupid.

Sanchez is a special kind of stupid.

Hes a very immature 25 yr old so thats a bad combo.

Has anyone mentioned that the Pats defense yields an average QBR against of 99.2?

Yeah, Sanchez was below that at 90.

He did, however, lead the Jets to more points (26) than the Seahawks (24) and Cardinals (20) did in their victories. Brady also turned the ball over in those games which didnt happen in Jets game.

Yeah, Sanchez was below that at 90.

He did, however, lead the Jets to more points (26) than the Seahawks (24) and Cardinals (20) did in their victories. Brady also turned the ball over in those games which didnt happen in Jets game.

Don't forget 3 points where on the kickoff fumble....so 23. Kolb and a rookie.

are you sure i was just on espn i coulda sworn it said no INT.

and a rookie 3 touchdowns no interceptions?

Correct, misread and fixed my post after doublechecking. Wilson threw 3 TDs, but led them to 24 points, stil less than Sanchez did despite having bad field position the entire game until the last possession.

Correct, misread and fixed my post after doublechecking. Wilson threw 3 TDs, but led them to 24 points, stil less than Sanchez did despite having bad field position the entire game until the last possession.

sanchez contributed to that bad field position lol. You can say brady didnt have an INT but throwing an INT hurts just as much if not more

sanchez contributed to that bad field position lol. You can say brady didnt have an INT but throwing an INT hurts just as much if not more

No, 9/17 on 3rd down defense and Kerley faircatching within the 5 killed them.

No, 9/17 on 3rd down defense and Kerley faircatching within the 5 killed them.

..... you say your not a sanchez lover but im gonna state you are lol. Its like this yes those were bad idk why kerley didnt let some those go. But that doesnt absolve sanchez of all blame with his woeful 3 and out drives

..... you say your not a sanchez lover but im gonna state you are lol. Its like this yes those were bad idk why kerley didnt let some those go. But that doesnt absolve sanchez of all blame with his woeful 3 and out drives

Call me whatever. Ive been called worse, LOL. But I like the outcast so thats why I defend him a bit.

As to the 3 & outs, there was only 3.

Sanchez probably played his best "offensive" game for the Jets.

About 300 passing yards. Sounds good. Great b/c we were forced to throw it more, due to our injured running back corps. Blah, blah, blah...

I never felt there was a QB conspiracy. I guess I still don't right now. But the fact remains...Sanchez scares the hell out of me. He's in the 4th year of his career and HE'S STILL MAKING ROOKIE QB101 MISTAKES!!!

[Again] Sanchez probably played his best "offensive" game for the Jets to date. He was a beast and he was the goat in the same fukken game. That offends me.

You can't have that from your QB in year 4-5.

lol the misfits. But you know what i mean not just 3 and out but the complete inability to move the ball consistently. 4 and outs or whatever

Yeah, Sanchez is a misfit toy, LOL.

Jets had more plays and more yardage than the Pats. Sanchez sucks and he is a moron which has led to his turnovers, but he did move the offense enough to get a 3pt lead with 1:30 left.

Jets had more plays and more yardage than the Pats. Sanchez sucks and he is a moron which has led to his turnovers, but he did move the offense enough to get a 3pt lead with 1:30 left.

not bad. But he didnt lead us to a win with a 3 point deficit and all the time in the world. When it counts not only didnt score a touchdown for the win but he did the worst possible thing a turnover and we lost.

If you're going to bottom line it, he also fumbled the game away with a stupid decision to not just take the sack, he also threw a pick inside the 10, and he also put the ball into greenes shoulder and bought us a safety. You are sounding like a penningtologist :D

DISCOUNT DOUBLECHECK!!!!!

RAH-JAHHHHHHHHHZZZZZ!!!!!!

Call me whatever. Ive been called worse, LOL. But I like the outcast so thats why I defend him a bit.

As to the 3 & outs, there was only 3.

Wait a second, is that what it is? Too many people agree with the opinion of the Jets QB sucking this time around? Don't get me wrong, I still like him better than our old enemy, but let's be honest here, he's ran all out of excuses.

If you're going to bottom line it, he also fumbled the game away with a stupid decision to not just take the sack, he also threw a pick inside the 10, and he also put the ball into greenes shoulder and bought us a safety. You are sounding like a penningtologist :biggrin:

Nah, Sanchez sucks, but even considering his stupidity he was still good enough to get a lead for Rex's D to blow in last 1:30. BTW, its not Penningtology because Chad would never have gotten the team the lead or brought them back from 10 points down.

Wait a second, is that what it is? Too many people agree with the opinion of the Jets QB sucking this time around? Don't get me wrong, I still like him better than our old enemy, but let's be honest here, he's ran all out of excuses.

Sanchez is a three legged dog getting kicked by everyone. So while he sucks I like to defend where he doesnt suck as much. Call it suck relativity.

Bottom line, though, the Jets best bet is that Sanchez gets better the rest of the way.

Archived