Official 2012-2013 New York Knicks Thread

RutgersJetFan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halftime. Matts been right since day one up by 22. You want to take the second half?

You havent been right about anything. Youre just an idiot jackass who claims to be a Knick fan but hates the teams best player since Ewing. Its pathetic.

Melo is hurt, trying to fight through it but cant. Only a moron like you would bash him for that.

You havent been right about anything. Youre just an idiot jackass who claims to be a Knick fan but hates the teams best player since Ewing. Its pathetic.

Melo is hurt, trying to fight through it but cant. Only a moron like you would bash him for that.

Matt in fact has been mostly right. Melo is fool's gold, losing defense-free sh*tty iso hoops.

Let's tone it down a little, please.

Matt in fact has been mostly right. Melo is fool's gold, losing defense-free sh*tty iso hoops.

Actually, he hasn't.

Matt predicted that the Knicks would have a worse record than the Cavs.  He also claimed Melo was faking a knee injury.  In fact, I'm wondering where has he ever been right.

He also has started trolling the thread after the team has struggled.  He was completely MIA the 1st 2 months of the season.

As to your point on losing defense-free sh*tty iso hoops, I really have no clue what you're talking about.  Look at the advanced statitics.  The Knicks play better defense when Melo is on the floor and he has the lowest percentage of ISO plays for his career this year.  Plus, Melo has never had a losing season in his life.

DONE! Stick a fork in'em!

George Karl could be the planet's happiest biped this morning.

George Karl hasn't won a playoff series since Melo left either so I have no clue what he would be so happy about.  They'll likely face the Clippers in the 1st round and get trounced.

Let's tone it down a little, please.

Will do, Thor. 

But if I said that I hope the President orders a drone strike on Matt's house or wish that Matt had been the Cannibal Cop's intended victim, would that be wrong?  :D

Will do, Thor. 

But if I said that I hope the President orders a drone strike on Matt's house or wish that Matt had been the Cannibal Cop's intended victim, would that be wrong?  :biggrin:

Now you're just being weird. It aint that serious.

You think what Melo did last night was good? Walking off the floor while the coach is talking? 

Yes, because he was injured and Woodson and he had discussed it.  You watch the video and you missed the first part of it because the cameras are on Iggy getting high-fived by the Denver bench.  The camera then cuts to Melo leaving the huddle.

Woodson specifically called time out to get Melo out of the game.

Won't kill Melo for being injured. But if he is hurt he should've got the knee drained ASAP isntead of playing in Denver.

Rip Karl all you want. He does have that BS NC self-righteous Dean Smith/Larry Brown streak down. But the Nuggets have a better record than the Knicks since the trade, they play a better brand of basketball and they play defense.

Won't kill Melo for being injured. But if he is hurt he should've got the knee drained ASAP isntead of playing in Denver.

Rip Karl all you want. He does have that BS NC self-righteous Dean Smith/Larry Brown streak down. But the Nuggets have a better record than the Knicks since the trade, they play a better brand of basketball and they play defense.

Dr. Lisa Callahan is the devil.  Never forget that.

As for the Nugget's better record, much of that is D'Antoni's record.  The Nuggets split with the Knicks this year, don't forget that.  They also have a better record by only a few games but that's because of all the Knicks injuries.  The Knicks had a way better record than Denver until Felton, Melo, etc. got hurt.

So I've been at work and missed the last four games.  

Melo is afraid of needles so his knee just doesn't get drained?  And Chandler just doesn't want an MRI so he doesn't get one?  Do the Knicks even have a medical staff?  sh*t is comical.  

So I've been at work and missed the last four games.  

Melo is afraid of needles so his knee just doesn't get drained?  And Chandler just doesn't want an MRI so he doesn't get one?  Do the Knicks even have a medical staff?  sh*t is comical.  

Like I said, Dr. Lisa Callahan is the devil.

One of the writers on SBNation had a great rant about this exact topic.

Knicks better pray they win in Utah.

Im sick of Novak. He's completely useless. The Knicks are 1-4 in their last 5. In those 4 losses Novak is 1-13 from 3, while 5-10 in the one win. Overall he's 3-17 from the field in the losses. The Knicks are getting blown out with the 2nd unit in the second quarters because Novak is a big negative.

Draining the knee was the prudent approach because the Knicks need Anthony to be as healthy as possible for the playoffs. Woodson was asked if he should have had it done sooner.

"I can't tell players," Woodson said. "If he thought he could play without getting it drained, then that was the route he chose to take. He got it drained and so we've got to go from there. He's going to be fine. Once we get him back rehabbing and get him back out on the floor, I think he's going to be OK."

Who the hell in this organization is allowing the players to be their own doctor? Woodson clearly cant do anything since he just admitted it.  Fluid build up = automatic draining. The fluid just doesnt go away on its own. Just bizarre.

Who the hell in this organization is allowing the players to be their own doctor? Woodson clearly cant do anything since he just admitted it.  Fluid build up = automatic draining. The fluid just doesnt go away on its own. Just bizarre.

Dr. Lisa Callahan is the devil

In two weeks, I predict we're both gonna be kinda bummed that neither of us are in the lottery.

What are you talking about?  You guys traded Damian Lillard for Gerald Wallace.

The lottery is not your friend.

Archived