New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Using names to vet is stupid.. They're likely ALL Jet names in some capacity.. trying to determine who's good and bad would be an excercise in futility.

I'm sure AVM would have outlawed character reveals if he thought it would matter.

Games cooking up a bit. Feeling more unsure about my vote on my brother as the game progresses. Perhaps it would be a classy gesture to Ted Turner if we keep Fog/Wombat in the game to commemorate the Atlanta Braves joining the Brothers Upton. Nobody else really jumping off the page now. Fog agrees with others that it's curious Leelou would reveal as doctor this early, but idk what that means, or where the Fog should blow right now ....

Dude, we discussed this. You chose a name we easily switched to HeavyFag, and now you give us this softball?

You're a lost cause.

Using names to vet is stupid.. They're likely ALL Jet names in some capacity.. trying to determine who's good and bad would be an excercise in futility.

I'm sure AVM would have outlawed character reveals if he thought it would matter.

I think they might be useful, but not nearly so much as some might think. There are any number of players on the Jets who used to be good and had a bad season last year. All of those guys could be either scum or town.

Games cooking up a bit. Feeling more unsure about my vote on my brother as the game progresses. Perhaps it would be a classy gesture to Ted Turner if we keep Fog/Wombat in the game to commemorate the Atlanta Braves joining the Brothers Upton. Nobody else really jumping off the page now. Fog agrees with others that it's curious Leelou would reveal as doctor this early, but idk what that means, or where the Fog should blow right now ....

Can someone translate what this guy is blabbering about?

Yeah, no reason at all to believe that a 3x All-Pro offensive lineman would have a protective role.

It's certainly quite possible if not probable, but it's not a guarantee (Brick could just as easily be given a doc role). The point being, someone could have easily countered her character claim without even addressing the role claim, yet there was no counter at all, dingbat.

It's certainly quite possible if not probable, but it's not a guarantee (Brick could just as easily be given a doc role). The point being, someone could have easily countered her character claim without even addressing the role claim, yet there was no counter at all, dingbat.

guess what.. names don't mean sh-t.

I have no doubt you could find plenty of volunteers amongst the gentlemen in this thread.

I think Leroy is likely lying but would not vote her cause you don't lynch an uncountered doc on day 1

I think leelou is likely lying but would not vote her cause you don't lynch an uncountered doc on day 1

WTF?

Day 1 Vote Count

Leelou (4): Vic, Pac, Dan, Lily

Wombat (5): BG, SMC, HeavyFog, 80, Leelou

Pac (1): JVoR

BG (4): Hess, Wombat, Pac, Ishy

JVoY (1): Ape

Darthe (1): Crusher

Dan (4): JiF, Nolder, Smash, Darthe

JiF (1): CTM

With 22 alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Really that hard to figure out? Here's a hint, I'm on an iPhone

Not the Leroy part, ahole, because you would certainly have an autocorrect feature on your phone turning a woman's name to a man.

The WTF was your need to make an entirely new post for it rather than editing the old one.

Not the Leroy part, ahole, because you would certainly have an autocorrect feature on your phone turning a woman's name to a man.

The WTF was your need to make an entirely new post for it rather than editing the old one.

YEAH!!

Archived