BG (4): Pac, Ishy, 80, CTM

JVoY (1): Ape

Darthe (1): Crusher

Dan (4): JiF, Nolder, Smash, Darthe

SMC (2): Wombat, Lily

Ishy (1): BG

Crusher (1): JVoY

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

No one's voting the monkey? F'd up game...

Day 1 Vote Count

Leroy (1): Dan

Wombat (2): HeavyFog, SMC

Pac (1): Vic

BG (4): Pac, Ishy, 80, CTM

Darthe (2): Crusher, Leroy

SMC (3): Wombat, Sharrow, Lily

no it's not you stupid pig.

any time I've been Cop or Doc and had to reveal I haven't felt the need to add that I'm "town".

The times I've fake revealed I've added that and caught myself before posting.

I actually always specify I'm town when I reveal. I don't think what you do matters for sh*t, you're a moron.

My stance is this:

- I'm 49/51 that Leelous reveal is authentic with a slight lean that she's lying

- I wanted more people to question her to see how she responded but everyone just tucked tail and unvoted

- Her current alignment may not mean jack sh-t in a day or 2 as I firmly believe there will be some type of conversion(s) going on

You are pushing the conversion thing pretty aggressively. I actually hope AVM boosted my concept of making Holmes the "locker room cancer" that can recruit people to his negative side... however, let's see it happen before we start filling the thread with unhelpful theories, eh?

Nothing wrong with questioning a doc claim. If the doc is real, it might keep the doc around. If the doc is fake, then it might keep a real doc undercover while he/she soft counters.

Seeding doubt in Leelou's reveal has been done. No reason for him to beat it to death still.. wifom for scum, if she's truly the doc, is accomplished.

Strike that.. Just read my role PM again.

Not as rock solid on the conversion aspect anymore but I think there are mechanisms in the game that can alter peoples roles. I'm not going to quote my PM but I'm sure there are many of you out there that hear what I'm saying.

You should shut up.

Because Mangold is the most likely candidate for doc imo. Who else do you think it would be? Brick?

You and Pac should be water boarded with each other's pee for jamming D1 full of conversion, altering role, and what player is what role theories.

If you persist, I'll advocate a policy lynch for the pure purpose of shutting both of you up.... for ****'s sake, is this what I'm like when I've got too much time on my hands to post every retarded thought I have?

Games cooking up a bit. Feeling more unsure about my vote on my brother as the game progresses. Perhaps it would be a classy gesture to Ted Turner if we keep Fog/Wombat in the game to commemorate the Atlanta Braves joining the Brothers Upton. Nobody else really jumping off the page now. Fog agrees with others that it's curious Leelou would reveal as doctor this early, but idk what that means, or where the Fog should blow right now ....

Too easy. LOL

how often did u get beat up as a kid?

lol, you imply it came to an end at some point in his life...

I think Leroy is likely lying but would not vote her cause you don't lynch an uncountered doc on day 1

How long did it take for Pac to imply this was a symp hint or some stupid sh*t?

Day 1 Vote Count

BG (5): Pac, Ishy, 80, CTM, Dan

Darthe (2): Crusher, Leroy

SMC (3): Wombat, Sharrow, Lily

We need to kill Dan

I was just sheeping my vote on her before, getting a feel for the game, but she's obviously ignoring her train and anyone who poses a question to her

Batmans got her nailed I think

we just gotta finish the job

We need to kill Dan

I was just sheeping my vote on her before, getting a feel for the game, but she's obviously ignoring her train and anyone who poses a question to her

Batmans got her nailed I think

we just gotta finish the job

What question?

Day 1 Vote Count

BG (5): Pac, Ishy, 80, CTM, Dan

Darthe (1): Leroy

Dan (6): JiF, Nolder, Smash, Darthe, Wombat, Crusher

SMC (2): Sharrow, Lily