Idzik supporters.

joewilly12

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its an offensive sport.

Disagree - regardless. Did you guys watch the post draft press conference. Idzik and the rest of them are pumped. They are genuinely pumped. They didn't trade down because the value the talent was too good. And just for the record - Rex is here to stay. Idzik knows he has a great coaching staff.

Disagree - regardless. Did you guys watch the post draft press conference. Idzik and the rest of them are pumped. They are genuinely pumped. They didn't trade down because the value the talent was too good. And just for the record - Rex is here to stay. Idzik knows he has a great coaching staff.

They are ******* morons. This teams will be UNWATCHABLE next season. It's the worst team in the NFL. And they addressed NONE of their huge hoes.

As Idzik stated in the early rounds you go talent BAP. Wilkerson Ellis can go down with injury. You never know. Taking a DT who is talented and versatile only proves that Idzik stuck to that philosophy. If you want to play a need game  the Jets should have taken a TE at # 9 which would make them  ****** morons as you so kindly put it. We finally got a GM who is level headed doesn't get caught up in the moment and go with the sexy pick.

Do they plan on keeping Coples as a backup/rover? I dont see how Richardson plays unless 2 things happen:

1. Jets switch to a 4-3

2. Richardson starts at 3-4 DE (again, where does this leave Coples?)

Seems like a Rex pick to me......

Eh, he works for a piece of garbage owner.

Preface: I know it's early...

But I was hoping Idzik was his own guy. He's not. Revis was Woody's call, and the draft was Rex's call. Really, the other shoe drops when Rex gets extended this summer.

But I was hoping Idzik was his own guy. He's not. Revis was Woody's call, and the draft was Rex's call. Really, the other shoe drops when Rex gets extended this summer.

T0m you honestly did not see this coming after the Tanny got fired presser?

I feel it as more a mutual thing heavily influenced by Johnson's decision to force him to trade Revis.

I find it laughable that the story has gone from "Idzik is clearly pushing Ryan out" to "Idzik is Rex's puppet." I doubt Ryan gets extended this summer, but I expect he'll earn one next year anyway. You underrate him as a coach, plain and simple. Boylemmetellya....that guy will have this defense ACTUALLY 2nd ranked against the pass (behind the Bucs) in no time. 

Lol! You had Rex dead and buried 12 hours ago. 

Somehow, I suspect the truth lies somewhere between your mood swings. 

And I say that with love. :)

Who exactly is our nickel corner? It's no secret Rex loves Revis. Milliner is the best CB of the draft and a top 5 talent. The talent drop off between Milliner n Hayden could be the same as Revis n Sherman. We all know Revis is the best. Sherman is probably 80% of him. If we had the choice to draft Revis or Sherman at 9, would we draft Revis or drop back a few picks n get Sherman? Answer is obvious. I'm not saying Mill is the next Revis, just giving an example. Talent drop off between one guy to another can be the difference between a pro bowler n a hall of famer. I like the pick because Wilson gets exposed more often then not, besides it being a top 2 on the Jets board.

Richardson pick is another example of BPA that fits ur need. Floyd's name was thrown around but 20 other teams passed on him for a reason. Our DL will potentially be the best in the NFL for years to come.

Lol! You had Rex dead and buried 12 hours ago.

Somehow, I suspect the truth lies somewhere between your mood swings.

And I say that with love. :)

By any measure, Rex should be dead and buried, and all the stars were aligning that way prior to last night. But using both first rounders on defense, at positions that Rex fetishizes, has confirmed my worst latent fears--that Idzik still listens to the buffoon. Why? WHY? WHYYYYYY????

Tanny was the scapegoat for Rex, plain and simple, as I have said all along.

Right down to the Sanchez tat, to the loading up on corners and DL, to ignoring the offense, to Sparano.

All Rex, all the time.

Our owner is a moron, a fkng idiot moron, and we are doomed.

Archived