Tebow left TRASH for CLASS

TebowIsTheFranchise

No offense to any of you, as i'm sure you're also disgusted with your pathetic franchise, but Timmy Tebow has left TRASH for CLASS. Timmy has left LOSING for WINNING. I can understand Tebow not playing much for the Pats right now, but for the Jets and their horrid team? That is a travesty. The Pats have once again shown you how to conduct business.

Tebow will be the successor to the greatest QB of all time and it won't phase him one bit.

No offense to any of you, as i'm sure you're also disgusted with your pathetic franchise, but Timmy Tebow has left TRASH for CLASS. Timmy has left LOSING for WINNING. I can understand Tebow not playing much for the Pats right now, but for the Jets and their horrid team? That is a travesty. The Pats have once again shown you how to conduct business.

Tebow will be the successor to the greatest QB of all time and it won't phase him one bit.

There is nothing I disagree with here. Welcome aboard.

Now we might win the AFC east ! Continuity is

the Pats greatest asset thats gone now   ---how do you think pretty boy Tommy

feels now---How do you think the pats locker room feels now? F YES !!! How did

Belichick do with scrapheap players Chad Johnson--Alan

Handsworth??---Beliacheat finally let his mega ego go too far---Tebow cant play

in the NFL---whats he gonna do take Brady out in the red zone?--play TE? no

hands no speed---Tebow i s radioactive kids this is great news for the New York

Jets! LOL  Let the Media Piranhas chew on the Pats lol---Espn--NFLN

sic em...F Belichick Thank you --you arrogant a-hole --The only

thing Belicheat can do is to try making Tebow "Paul Horning"  in the same

backfield with Brady--its not worth the distractions -Belicheat this will

finally be your doom A-hole!

Who knows Tebow better then Rex Ryan Chowder breath?-he watched Tim throw punts everyday in practice.  You cheats havnt won a SB since 04---All 3 wins were by a total of nine points..who remembers any of the games outside of the Ram game?,,some epic run---every yr around Superbowl time they show the Jets beating the Colts--not u shleps Pats beating the panthers. The Steelers of the 70s or the 49ers of the 80s u aint  so--Go bail ur drunken father out of jail will you? he was found in the gutter again

Winning doesn't make you classy. The Patriots are far from a shining beacon of what a classy organization should be. From their drunken owner to their dirtbag ball coach, there isn't much there that is classy. They might handle the Tebow situation better but that doesn't make them the second coming.

Great post.  Agreed 100%

Rep'd! 

Winning doesn't make you classy. The Patriots are far from a shining beacon of what a classy organization should be. From their drunken owner to their dirtbag ball coach, there isn't much there that is classy. They might handle the Tebow situation better but that doesn't make them the second coming.

1370661393001-USP-NHL-Stanley-Cup-Playof

soooooooooo, what youre saying is that it was Timmy that broke up with the Jets and NOT the Jets that broke up with Timmy!?! O-M-G, W-T-F...Ive got to text my B-F-F Jill this s#!t!

1343598423060.gif

Compared to the rest of the teams in the AFCE, NE has class.

Switch to the pats scumbag--who needs fans like u tebowite? wow- what a sheep ---Tebow is the worst piece of crap -he couldnt beat out Sanchez

No, Tebow beat out Buttfumble.

Rex wouldnt play Tebow more than 3 snaps a game because he is in luv with Sanchez.

Bwhahahahahha !!!!!!

I am so happy for you, Timmy and the rest of the TebowTwats....

Now GTFO of here, and go take your plague to New England.

TebowIsTheFranchise, on 10 Jun 2013 - 18:59, said:

Sadly, Baby Jesus will call you away to more important work on the Pats boards and we won't have the joy of your company for more than the 7 posts you've blessed us with. Godspeed TITF, we'll miss your brilliant shine.

Archived