Shockey's ex-wife wants alimony after 8-month marriage (and she signed a prenup)

Sperm Edwards

This is a couple of weeks old but didn't see it posted:

JEREMY SHOCKEY
Estranged Wife Wants
HIS ASS IN JAIL!
EXCLUSIVE
0628-jeremey-shockey-getty-3.jpg
Jeremy Shockey
 is playing dumb with his finances according to his soon-to-be ex wife ... and now she wants the unemployed NFLer tossed in jail. 

TMZ broke the story ... Daniela Cortazar-Shockey -- who was only married to Jeremy for 8 months before he filed for divorce -- has been fighting the NFLer for alimony, despite Jeremy claiming to have an iron clad prenup. 

Now Daniela says Jeremy isn't playing by the rules -- claiming in legal docs that he's purposely pretending to know nothing about his finances (or even who pays his bills) and refuses to hand over info to prove his net worth. 

She's asking a judge to punish Jeremy for his behavior by slapping him with fines or locking him up. 

Daniela claims Jeremy's worth north of $15 million -- and he's only dummying up to "strong arm" her into dropping the case.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/01/jeremy-shockey-divorce-wife-daniela-shockey-alimony-jail/#ixzz2Ypd8Wwxu 
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

8 freaking months AND there's a prenup? I don't even like Shockey - probably no one does - but what money does she feel she was 50% responsible for earning?

I think my favorite user comment below the article is:

"Hey, if she gets to continue the life she was "accustomed to" with his money... she should have to spread those legs three times a week for him. Fair is fair."

Classic, even if tasteless.

They should just pro-rate it as if she was a prostitute. Multiply the times they had sex by a reasonable dollar amount maybe providing bonuses for exceptional sessions. Pay her and be done with it.

so kind of like a an*l incentive? or a if she performed this act 50+ times then she gets a bonus? that could work....    would of liked to go into detail but this after all is a family friendly message board..... Sometimes. lol

Archived