****The Official New York Jets VS Tennessee Titans Game Thread****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a positive note at least the Jets are consistent with the false starts and holding penalties on offense. That has been their trademark this year so far. that is all on coaching, and it starts in training camp, not the 3rd week of the season (YEAH, PUSHUPS!!! DURRRR)

"he has got to learn" announcers Soo stop dat matt simms shyt he couldnt beat out greg mcelroy last year

can't believe someone repped this. Putting in Simms would have nothing to do with Simms. Did you not just witness Sanchez decent into madness the last two years? Two schools of thought. Neither one is right or wrong I guess. But IMO you take him out, let him watch the game and get him ready for next week. If this is a long term project I don't think you just leave him out there when you know he's off his game and the they're getting destroyed. 

everybodi cheer up we cud be philly 49-13 god damm

he beat him this year and thats all that matters...

tha only reason matt simms is here is because greg mcelroy got hurt i was at training camp and otas he was better than simms

For four years. Seriously, this is Sanchez all over again. 

"Oh, give him time, give him time, he's just a rookie!"

30 interceptions and 15 fumbles later...

Exactly. Smith will learn nothing fi he isn't good enough to earn this job. handing it to him didn't work with Sanchez, it won't work with him.

can't believe someone repped this. Putting in Simms would have nothing to do with Simms. Did you not just witness Sanchez decent into madness the last two years? Two schools of thought. Neither one is right or wrong I guess. But IMO you take him out, let him watch the game and get him ready for next week. If this is a long term project I don't think you just leave him out there when you know he's off his game and the they're getting destroyed. 

he repped his own. I took care of it.

On a positive note at least the Jets are consistent with the false starts and holding penalties on offense. That has been their trademark this year so far. that is all on coaching, and it starts in training camp, not the 3rd week of the season (YEAH, PUSHUPS!!! DURRRR)

RichieRich/LesNessman/Woody will be out there in his green track suit this week. Joy!

Antonio Allen is gonna be the next troy Pal. Remember my words a 7th round draft pick last year already starting and 2 or 3 on team in tackles. HE's always around the ball.

ok if geno is youre guy why give up on him for an undrafted rookie who barely made the team FYI thats y even though ryan spadola had 100yds in preseason hes not touching the field

Archived