****The Official New York Jets VS Tennessee Titans Game Thread****

Larz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take back every positive thing I've ever said about Geno.  Sweet mother of crap, apparently the Jets-QB-suck-tatidis is a contagious disease.

Not his fault...it's all the Coaches imo. It was sooooo obvious he's been out of sync. The game was over....they left him in there to die. Like they did with Sanchez. Rex is so good at coaching a D and so bad at Head Coaching.

Not his fault...it's all the Coaches imo. It was sooooo obvious he's been out of sync. The game was over....they left him in there to die. Like they did with Sanchez. Rex is so good at coaching a D and so bad at Head Coaching.

I really disagree on this.  If Rex pulls Geno and puts in Simms he immediately creates a QB controversy that doesn't stop especially if Simms plays even decently.  The media sh*tstorm that would create I think would be way worse for Geno than this game.

You not watching after the Mark Sanchez thing is understandable but you giving up on a rookie is disgusting

It has nothing to do with him being a rookie. He is CLEARLY not ready. He is CLEARLY the worst starting QB in the NFL right now. At some point, it shouldn't matter how much NFL experience he has. At some point, he has to produce. I'm tired of waiting.

Im sitting here with my wife laughing  but Im a broken man on the inside

I'm sketching out a new deck to build next spring while my baby sleeps. Occasionally checking this thread because I don't want my blood pressure to experience actually watching the game.

I take back every positive thing I've ever said about Geno.  Sweet mother of crap, apparently the Jets-QB-suck-tatidis is a contagious disease.

Jets shouild do a swap trade Geno for  J. Freeman. Before Geno gets the rest of JETS WR killed out there with those really bad passes that are to high. HE's gonna get somebody paralized.

Archived