Looks like they might address the WR position.

joewilly12

I actually liked Nelson with Buffalo.  He probably won't be much help, but the guy looked like he was coming around before he blew his knee up.  Shame for him it happened in what was probably his contract year.

Yeah he was a really nice slot guy for us, then blew he knee out and we didn't resign him. He signed in Cleveland, played in their 4th preseason game and then they let him go too. 

Obomanu hasn't really been given much run at WR. I think he's better in the slot but they have Kerley there. They don't have much in the way of big WRs to play outside. That's what is lacking.

Agreed but Obamanu isn't the answer hes Chaz Schillens,Mathew Hatchette all over again. We need to improve not just substitute bad with worse. Offer the Titans a deal for Britt.

Why not bring in T.O. and start the circus all over again? The way this season is going it would at least improve the media's aspect. Geno is not likely to unlearn the way he holds the ball. Three years at W.Va. is proof enough of that. 36 collegiate fumbles is something pretty hard to ignore, but ignore it Mornhinweg and Idzik did. Kids 12 years old know to tuck the ball in when you run, but Geno does NOT. Even after his first fumble, he ran for a foot short of a first down and AGAIN the ball was hung out there. When Locker ran, the ball was tucked away. When I see Russell Wilson run the ball is tucked away. Stupid is as stupid does so I guess that makes Geno stupid.

Why not bring in T.O. and start the circus all over again? The way this season is going it would at least improve the media's aspect. Geno is not likely to unlearn the way he holds the ball. Three years at W.Va. is proof enough of that. 36 collegiate fumbles is something pretty hard to ignore, but ignore it Mornhinweg and Idzik did. Kids 12 years old know to tuck the ball in when you run, but Geno does NOT. Even after his first fumble, he ran for a foot short of a first down and AGAIN the ball was hung out there. When Locker ran, the ball was tucked away. When I see Russell Wilson run the ball is tucked away. Stupid is as stupid does so I guess that makes Geno stupid.

Geno Smith is making rookie mistakes. Not having the damn WRs to run proper routes and get open is not his fault. Ever watch Gates and Obamanu run routes in person at live games?  I have they are clueless. Ever wonder why Sanchez faltered after 2009-2010 lack of decent WRs is one of the reasons. T.O is hungry and and would change things so would Braylon or anyone else hungry to play in the NFL. Did you see Winslow yesterday he wanted the damn ball. Gates and Obamanu don't want the ball.

Ogletree was signed by the Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted free agent.[2] On September 6, 2009, after making an impression on the team in training camp and the preseason, Ogletree was rewarded with a spot on the 53-man roster. He spent the entire 2009 NFL season with Dallas, making seven receptions. He was inactive for most of the 2010 NFL season. When his chance finally came to play more, he injured his toe and was placed on Injured Reserve. In 2012 Ogletree secured the position of 3rd receiver. He ended the 2012 opener against New York Giants with 8 catches, 114 yards and 2 TD's

Notice the backing up and losing vision of the field?   Anyone remember the Pinstripe bowl??  just wait till the weather turns 

I would bring in Ogletree in a heartbeat, he would automatically be the number 3 on Monday.  Obamanu is marginal and Gates just flat out sucks. 

Ogletree is probably the get of what is out there on the street right now, I don't know that he is that much of an upgrade.

Archived