Jets are gonna beat the Falcons tonight

Freemanm

Seriously, mark my words. With Goodson back, the Jets are gonna play ground n' pound, eat up the clock, and have Geno burn the Falcons with a few play-actions or trick plays in the passing game. Other than that, Geno will be conservative, given that he has no one to throw to. Shouldn't be too hard against then Falcons' 26th-ranked pass defense, despite injuries to the Jets' WR corps.

The nasty dudes up front on the Jets D will hold Atlanta and beat Matt Ryan's ass for much of the night. 

Jets        13

Falcons  9

Mark my words (which I will sufficiently eat if I'm wrong).

This is a really good test. Even Bradford, Schotty and a so-so running game put up 24 points against the Falcons on the road. This is one of those temperature games, where you really see what your team is made of. On the road verse a struggling 1-3 team. This is a huge test for this team. There are no excuses for losing. The Falcons more injuries than the Jets do.The Jets should win this game on paper - but we will see.

Atlanta can score, but their pass D is for sh*t. WR2s and 3s in particular have eaten them up all season. Assuming the defense doesn't completely fold--looking in your direction, Cro--we'll have a shot if Geno can give us couple big plays and (for the love of all that is f**king holy) protect the ball. Different verse, same as the first.

Why do people make Goodson out as some kind of really good back ? The guy fumbles alot and couldn't hold a job with the Panthers or Raiders.

Because Idzik sign him and all Idzik's signing have worked out great. lol

Goodson is decent - but you are right he fumbles a lot. I think that like Ivory, Jets fans will be disappointed.

Why do people make Goodson out as some kind of really good back ? The guy fumbles alot and couldn't hold a job with the Panthers or Raiders.

That was the old Goodson, that Goodson couldn't even hold down his lunch let alone a football. The new Goodson is a warrior of Jesus and will be 12 stepping his way into the endzone and our hearts tonight.

Geno will be conservative, given that he has no one to throw to.  

any scenario that has the Jets winning tonight has to make this leap of faith. the QB can't committ multiple turnovers in every single game. eventually that streak has to end... right? 

Atlanta can score, but their pass D is for sh*t. WR2s and 3s in particular have eaten them up all season. Assuming the defense doesn't completely fold--looking in your direction, Cro--we'll have a shot if Geno can give us couple big plays and (for the love of all that is f**king holy) protect the ball. Different verse, same as the first.

It's just unfortunate for the Jets, our 2s and 3s are actually 4s and 5s, so we don't factor into that equation.  And yea, it'd be nice if 2012 Cro shows up; I know athletes fall off the cliff quickly, but it's not his athleticism that's killing him, he's just taken poor angles, ran into a ref, slipped on a touchdown etc. If he doesn't show up, Jones will make fantasy owners realllllly happy.

It's just unfortunate for the Jets, our 2s and 3s are actually 4s and 5s, so we don't factor into that equation.  And yea, it'd be nice if 2012 Cro shows up; I know athletes fall off the cliff quickly, but it's not his athleticism that's killing him, he's just taken poor angles, ran into a ref, slipped on a touchdown etc. If he doesn't show up, Jones will make fantasy owners realllllly happy.

Yeah. If the defense shows up, this is Geno's game to win or lose. I'm sure that's not what people want to hear right now, but there you have it.

Yeah. If the defense shows up, this is Geno's game to win or lose. I'm sure that's not what people want to hear right now, but there you have it.

Only reason people think otherwise, is because they're thinking we're playing the 2012 Falcons.  They've got a lot of key guys banged up and their running game has been quite pedestrian; the only thing I don't like about making them beat you through the air, is that they are quite capable of doing that.  I'm very interested to see how Rex plays Gonzo and Jones as I'll let them try to beat us with a non-100% White and co.  If Geno can keep it to 1 turnover or less and still attack like he has been, there's no reason to think we won't be in it until the end.

well if they do, it won't be the Jets that beat them it will be the NY t!ts

|LIKE16

geno_bca3.jpg

For Monday Night‘s game against the Atlanta Falcons, the New York Jets unveiled over the weekend an alternate uniform for the NFL’s push for Breast Cancer Awareness month. Taking a step further beyond the pink-clad gloves, shoes, towels, pins, mouthguards, wristbands, sideline hats, security guard shirts and first down markers during television broadcasts, the Jets will play as the New York Breasts for a one-night deal.

When reached for comment, Jets GM John Idzik nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders and said “Whatever. Rex is out the door this season. Geno’s already mirroring Sanchez’s buttfumble skillset. We’ll sell a truckload of these jerseys. Need to rebuild this team with cash from somewhere.”

While the Jets are taking on the temporary team name, they were not the first choice to represent Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The Washington Redskins, gaining controversial attention over its name this summer, declined the NFL’s original request to change their name.

“For a league that wants to avoid seeing accidental boob, they sure as hell don’t have an issue talking about them for a full month,” owner Dan Snyder dryly stated while wearing a pink-feathered Navajo headdress.

The game-worn pink jerseys, along with pink jock straps and pink cortizone shot needles will be available for purchase on NFLshop.com the morning after the game.

Read more: http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/10/jets-unveil-breast-cancer-jersey-name-change-monday-night-matchup.html#ixzz2h4G12igC

well if they do, it won't be the Jets that beat them it will be the NY t!ts

|LIKE16

geno_bca3.jpg

For Monday Night‘s game against the Atlanta Falcons, the New York Jets unveiled over the weekend an alternate uniform for the NFL’s push for Breast Cancer Awareness month. Taking a step further beyond the pink-clad gloves, shoes, towels, pins, mouthguards, wristbands, sideline hats, security guard shirts and first down markers during television broadcasts, the Jets will play as the New York Breasts for a one-night deal.

When reached for comment, Jets GM John Idzik nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders and said “Whatever. Rex is out the door this season. Geno’s already mirroring Sanchez’s buttfumble skillset. We’ll sell a truckload of these jerseys. Need to rebuild this team with cash from somewhere.”

While the Jets are taking on the temporary team name, they were not the first choice to represent Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The Washington Redskins, gaining controversial attention over its name this summer, declined the NFL’s original request to change their name.

“For a league that wants to avoid seeing accidental boob, they sure as hell don’t have an issue talking about them for a full month,” owner Dan Snyder dryly stated while wearing a pink-feathered Navajo headdress.

The game-worn pink jerseys, along with pink jock straps and pink cortizone shot needles will be available for purchase on NFLshop.com the morning after the game.

Read more: http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/10/jets-unveil-breast-cancer-jersey-name-change-monday-night-matchup.html#ixzz2h4G12igC

**** YES!!!

BREASTS >>>> JETS

We root for the best mascot in all of sports!!!

Archived