Penalty

jay_psg

If the reverse happened, Bleedin Green and ilk would be screaming to the heavens, despite what Mike DItka said had to say on the matter..

it was a ticky tack call imo, just like the Stephen Hill one. It happens, move on.

If the reverse happened, Bleedin Green and ilk would be screaming to the heavens, despite what Mike DItka said had to say on the matter..

it was a ticky tack call imo, just like the Stephen Hill one. It happens, move on.

The Jets have been screwed over by the referees more times than all NFL teams COMBINED. Two or three year's ago Jets lost to Packers who had two interceptions taken from players ON THE GROUND. Another time the Jets lost when a punt was blocked but they 'didn't allow the punter a place to land'  HUH? Official explanation. The Jets have been screwed so many times the league has a form letter of apology at the ready with the Jets HQ address on it.  I have watched Jets football for 40 plus years and I have gotten used to us getting fukked by the striped shirts. Pats got a lesson in Jets life.

So, I'm not sure how you fags divvy each other up... am I "ilk" or "not ilk".

Also, do you want to meet up so I can punch your face? I've got all sorts of pent up rage I need to mitigate. 

Someone on here mentioned that Colon said that the refs had previously warned the Cheatriots about violating the rule on previous Jets FGAs. If that's true any legitimate agreement against the penalty gets thrown out the window. I love the fact that the vp of officiating basically called out Belicheat on Twitter after Bill claimed they called it wrong. Love It!

The Jets have been screwed over by the referees more times than all NFL teams COMBINED. Two or three year's ago Jets lost to Packers who had two interceptions taken from players ON THE GROUND. Another time the Jets lost when a punt was blocked but they 'didn't allow the punter a place to land'  HUH? Official explanation. The Jets have been screwed so many times the league has a form letter of apology at the ready with the Jets HQ address on it.  I have watched Jets football for 40 plus years and I have gotten used to us getting fukked by the striped shirts. Pats got a lesson in Jets life.

Agreed. Just once I want someone with the Jets to say" The refs ****ed us today, I don't care about a fine, we got ****ed".

you crazy

List of people who have agreed its the right call:

1. Mike Westhoff

2. Mike Pererra

3. Bill Polian

4. Mike Ditka

List of people who vociferously and obnoxiously insist it was the wrong call:

1. Stephen A. Smith

What else do you need? 

Fixed.

Mike Francesa disagrees! LOL not really but sorta

I don't recall the last time we won a game where he didn't call us lucky...every time we win he gives us the " hey a play here,.a play there, a drop here, a penalty there, and the Jets lose okay...okay..okay" speech .

We see this argument a lot but its never relevant.

A violation is a violation.

If you murder someone your family (presumably) would be upset you're going to jail. That doesn't make you innocent

Geno threw for more yards and more TDs.

Jets won First downs 27-21

Jets won 3rd down efficiency 11-21 vs. 1-12

Jets won Total yards 383-295

Jets won Time of Possession 46:13 vs. 23:40

Which all means the Jets screwed up by not winning by more.

:D

Which all means the Jets screwed up by not winning by more.

:D

Had the Hill TD remained intact they probably would have. Just saying.

The pick-6's weren't equal, either. Geno was driving the Jets toward a score, while Brady was probably driving towards one of his many 3 & outs from his side of the field.

Archived