I'm rooting for Kellen Clemens tonight, you should too.

Integrity28

Why?

Why not?

Admit it, for a brief moment in time you loved this guys potential... but love the fact that he represented the impending end of the Pennington era even more.

Then what? Before he gets a real shot at carving his own path in the NFL, the Mangini, Schotty, Tanny train ran over his face and brought in Favre, which was essentially the Tebow circus with a more talented Tebow. Now, for some reason that sadistic **** Brian Schottenheimer seeks out Kellen Clemens to back up the latest QB he's been spending his time ruining, Sam Bradford, only to see Bradford placed on IR, and the first thing Schotty does?

Calls Favre.

I mean you've got to be kidding me.

Kellen Clemens is like the Jesse Pinkman, to Schotty's Walter White. If you don't get how perfect this reference is, then it's on you.

Root for Kellen to succeed. Do it. If not for yourself, then for the sake of all humanity.

I remember the first game he started and we should have had the giant upset of the ravens, but Justin "can't catch a cold" McCareins dropped a guaranteed first down that I believe went for a pick and another shaky call on the ref. Clemens should have had that game. And that's about all I remember.

me too lol.....he has turned out to be a great pick up

Yup, him and Keenan Allen have bailed me out after losing Demarco and Reggie Wayne, I added both BEFORE they became relevant too since I'm the top seed and have a crap waiver slot. Been reading pretty quality scouting reports. I had Marvin Jones too, but dropped him for Daniel Thomas, wish I had that one back lol

Yup, him and Keenan Allen have bailed me out after losing Demarco and Reggie Wayne, I added both BEFORE they became relevant too since I'm the top seed and have a crap waiver slot. Been reading pretty quality scouting reports. I had Marvin Jones too, but dropped him for Daniel Thomas, wish I had that one back lol

Keenan Allen is a legit #2 WR now on any fantasy team....Rivers just throws too much ...I'd take a look at heyward bey if he is still available...should fill in nice for Wayne

Archived