There's a reason Rex is a head coach while Rob is still a DC

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on talent alone the Saints should have been at least a double digit favorite.

No one here can convince me Rex wasn't heavily involved in the OFFENSIVE gameplan today.

That was impressive as hell from this team.

Best win so far this year. :yes:

Agreed. Perfect gameplan, especially for what you have out there at WR and TE. Maybe Salas and Sudfeld turn out to be decent but its clear theres now amazing connection with these guys. Call it an excuse for Geno if you want but **** it...he did what he had to do today and has improved each game in different ways.

Amazing win. Great bounce back game from defense!

Based on talent alone the Saints should have been at least a double digit favorite.

No one here can convince me Rex wasn't heavily involved in the OFFENSIVE gameplan today. 

That was impressive as hell from this team. 

Best win so far this year. :yes:

uh, the Jets couldn't hire them both at the same time?

I expect more from you than reactionary herp a derp threads like this. 

Rob sucking doesn't make Rex any good. Rob has been fired from every job he's ever held. Shut up.

T0m now realises Rex is coming back, Idzik was on the field after this Win.

I like it, Rex can look after the D, and Marty the O.

Get some weapons and this team can be dangerous.

You wouldn't know a "great head coach" if Tom Landry walked into your office with a half-rack of ribs looking to buy five anchors.

wait wait rex is not a great coach but he is good and this is his first job as a  HC. the guy is getting better and having no talent on O has not help him, i think yes give him a longer contract and some talent on th O side

Rob sucking doesn't make Rex any good. Rob has been fired from every job he's ever held. Shut up.

Also the Saints were missing some weapons as were we.

Great W but I am unchanged on Rex as a HC let alone believing he was involved in the offense today (lol).......let's see how he handles the stretch run and play-off contention.  Things like clock mgmt, use of challenge flags and calling HIS defense with a one score lead late.

Archived