Sign Braylon Edwards

joewilly12

The season is lost , the Jets are going nowhere with this QB ,what complete 19 passes in 2 games ,tank the rest on the season get a high pick and start over ,This QB is a 3 year project , this guy is worst than Mark ,at least Mark won 4 playoff games

What improvements since Sanchez have the Jets made on offense?  They signed WRs that nobody else wanted the play calling sucks. Geno Smith is the fall guy for an ignored offense by Rex Idzik and Woody Woodpecker.

What improvements since Sanchez have the Jets made on offense?  They signed WRs that nobody else wanted the play calling sucks. Geno Smith is the fall guy for an ignored offense by Rex Idzik and Woody Woodpecker.

I agree what you are saying ,A good offences starts with a good QB , you see other young QB's around NFL play better than this guy ,If Sanchez was here I wonder how many game he would have won this season

WR production the last 2 losses isn't a good stat. Blaming Geno isn't the answer blaming MM not the answer. The WRs on this roster are terrible they cant catch a cold.

Holmes is done Hill is a bust and the rest are players no one else wanted on their rosters. 

Kerley only decent WR on the roster.

Will everyone please stop calling Hill a bust. He was a second round pick that was considered a project when he was drafted. Busts are first round picks anyone after who knows the productivity that you will get.

I don't remember what was said when he was drafted, but I bet he was drafted as a pass blocking wide receiver for Rex's ground and pound offense coming out of a running offense at GT.

We knew what he was, a blocker with questionable hands. Sure he has been worse than most thought, but being a second round pick is far from a bust.

Braylon helped to elevate a struggling Mark Sanchez by making plays.

That was a few years ago but at least he did it.  The receivers now do not know how to help out a young struggling QB.

Somebody has to step up and help this kid get going in a game-we know he can play when gets his rhythm.  Anybody got any ideas besides Braylon?

Braylon helped to elevate a struggling Mark Sanchez by making plays.

That was a few years ago but at least he did it.  The receivers now do not know how to help out a young struggling QB.

Somebody has to step up and help this kid get going in a game-we know he can play when gets his rhythm.  Anybody got any ideas besides Braylon?

Thank you exactly my point. If I were Geno id throw to Winslow all damn day.

Archived