I will root against the Jets today

Jacked4JetsFB

Today will be one of only two or three times I have ever rooted against the Jets in. 35 plus years .

Bottom line is I want Rex out and I want no excuses for Woody to keep him.

I also would prefer a better chance at some offensive skill players.

Bottom line is the Rex era needs to be over, and it's time to start looking at the future.

Today I am a not so proud member of the dog pound.

Go browns!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today will be one of only two or three times I have ever rooted against the Jets in. 35 plus years .

Bottom line is the Rex era needs to be over, and it's time to start looking at the future.

Go browns!

You know, Ive thought about todays game, and in reality, the "Rex supporters" are the ones that really should be rooting against a JET win.

All season long, and especially as the fire Rex rhetoric has hit a crescendo, they have "complained" that our roster is bad, crappy, DIII ish, awful, insert your own adjective, and their main "defense" is Lombardi and Parcells could not win with this roster.

Solution? Upgrade the roster, correct? Well, whats the best way to upgrade your roster? HIGH draft picks, the higher the better, YET the Rex supporters are convinced that somehow, 2 meaningless games at the end of the season will somehow miraculously determine his fate, when nothing could be further from the truth.

If you support Rex and are so convinced that he needs a roster upgrade, you should be rooting for the Browns, like you are a member of the "DOGPOUND"

I could never root against my team hoping they lose no way in hell. I do miss the feeling like we all had during the 2009-2010 season playoffs parties post season football damn I miss all that.

Me too, and i know with we will beer get there again with Wrex in charge, so I want to lose to move on to a coach who MAY be able to get us back.

I just checked the TQBR stats and the two WORST starting QBs are ? You guessed it, all together in todays scintillating matchup at the Meadowlands.

Smith Vs Weeden. Both sport about a 25, yet somehow Cleveland has a freak who has almost 1500 yards, more than our 3 receivers combined. Wow.

Smith Vs Weeden. Both sport about a 25, yet somehow Cleveland has a freak who has almost 1500 yards, more than our 3 receivers combined. Wow.

jason campbell started like 6 games including almost 400 yards vs NE

that's the type of player Idzik could have signed, instead of David Garrard. 

jason campbell started like 6 games including almost 400 yards vs NE

that's the type of player Idzik could have signed, instead of David Garrard. 

Yes, because with the offensive juggernaut that has been built here by Rex we were just a journey man QB away from having a real offense.

Go browns!

There is part of me that wants to see Wrecks embarrass himself with 2 pathetic awful losses. Further on what I've seen so far, which is absolutley NOTHING frome Geno Smith, want to see him really, really, really suck hard. TEAR DOWN THE WALL OF NONSENSE. Or at least see someone wise up and give Simms a chance.

I just checked the TQBR stats and the two WORST starting QBs are ? You guessed it, all together in todays scintillating matchup at the Meadowlands.

Once again, Winslow, Kerley and penishead Holmes are healthy and active. It's not the greatest group of receivers, but it's no close to an excuse to pretend that's the core problem.

Go browns!

I'm not a Rex loyalist but the problem seems deeper than just Rex.  Bradway and the scouting department are more responsible IMO and Idzik needs to clean house.  

Better argument is the higher draft pick but I'm usually in a better mood when the Jets win regardless so Go Jets! 

I'm not a Rex loyalist but the problem seems deeper than just Rex.  Bradway and the scouting department are more responsible IMO and Idzik needs to clean house.  

Better argument is the higher draft pick but I'm usually in a better mood when the Jets win regardless so Go Jets! 

very honest post.

I'm not rooting against the Jets, but I just don't care when the games are meaningless - I am not psyched for Kickoff time anymore... I guess I should be happy that they gave us some run for most of the season, and we played some meaningful games in December. But this is the first game that is meaningless, and I don't care how good we play. I would love to see Matt Simms get a shot, but of course he won't, so there is nothing to get excited about; there is nothing to witness that we don't already know; there is nothing to be revealed that hasn't already been revealed. Wait till next year. 

Go browns!

I will absolutely be rooting for the jets,......to get as high a draft pick as possible.

#FakeFans

I like to think of myself as a smart fan

Go Browns

Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre's Johnny

The Jets need intensity on offense to complement Ivory what better QB to bring that ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp8iZAySN2M

I like to think of myself as a smart fan

Go Browns

Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre's Johnny

The Jets need intensity on offense to complement Ivory what better QB to bring that ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp8iZAySN2M

Smart fan and pulling for Manziel don't really go together.

Archived