Geno Smith Nude Pic Hits The Web.

T0mShane

Baller Mail - Woman Leaks NY Jets Geno Smith Nudes After Finding Out He Has A Girlfriend

Posted by Eleven8 on January 1, 2014 at 12:02pmView Blog

Geno Smith of the NY Jets is signed to Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports agency and as a new Baller, is likely to catch the eyes of many women. Unfortunately ladies, he has a girlfriend -- even if he doesn't tell you. Read a Baller Mail we got from one of our readers. Oh, and it comes with our first peen pic of the year.

Disclaimer: Baller Mails are submitted by our readers and are protected by federal statute 47 U.S.C. 230. BallerAlert.com can not confirm 100% accuracy of any story posted.

"My instagram/twitter name is @1jackiepresley. I am currently involved with NY NFL quarterback Geno Smith. I want you guys to tell my story on your blog. I recently found out that he has a girlfriend & he has been flying me out to cities to see him & never told me. I dont want to be anonymous. He is an ass h***. He meets women off the internet & tell them to come to whatever city he is in or to his house & he has a damn girlfriend. Smh.

I logged on to my instagram about a month ago & seen that Geno had followed me. I looked to see who he was & I saw pics of him & Jay Z & saw that he played in the league so I followed back. Immediately he wrote under one of his pictures & asked for my #. I gave it to him & he contacted me asap. So we were talking via facetime for like 2 weeks then He told me to come to Charlotte for his game. Thats when I first actually met him in person. Long story short we had sex at the Marriott. We continued to talk via text & facetime then he told me to come to NYC for Christmas so I did. All this talking & texting, he NEVER mentioned a girlfriend. I went to his house Christmas day, we had sex & I spent the night. I finally found out he had a girlfriend after snooping around on his close friend page. And he didnt officially tell me he had a girlfriend until we fell out recently. So he is a a******, who has a girlfriend but literally BLOWING me up to come see him. And we had unprotected sex. Smh but he never mentioned a girlfriend not once !These athletes are disgusting & cheaters. I blame myself too! He deleted his Instagram page because of me. He even offered to pay me not to talk but I dont want his money now."

Now I didn't think to clarify whether he was flying women out or if he was just asking them to come out and the women bought their own ticket. These little things matter. Poor journalism on my part. Didn't Geno JUST sign to the NFL? Is he already doing something foolish?

Anywho, while we're here, let's introduce you to Geno's girlfriend Kristen Stubbs.

Supposedly Kristen and Geno went to high school together. Kristen posts a lot of photos on instagram that hints she and Geno are a couple (photos in a Jets hat, in the Jets locker room, etc). I've yet to see photos of Geno and Kristen together though.

Below is a photo of @1jackiepresley. I'd say Geno has a type. They look similar.

But on to the stuff you really cared about. The peen pic.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't read the whole first post, so I don't know if this is true or not.  But why does anyone do this?  Seriously what the hell is wrong with guys that send this pics out?  

Girls get mad at you and then they send these photos to other people.  Why is this such a foreign concept to some dudes?

I didn't read the whole first post, so I don't know if this is true or not.  But why does anyone do this?  Seriously what the hell is wrong with guys that send this pics out?  

Girls get mad at you and then they send these photos to other people.  Why is this such a foreign concept to some dudes?

We all know you wooed Mrs. Maxman with pictures of you tiny ween. Except in your time they were Polaroids.

I didn't read the whole first post, so I don't know if this is true or not. But why does anyone do this? Seriously what the hell is wrong with guys that send this pics out?

Girls get mad at you and then they send these photos to other people. Why is this such a foreign concept to some dudes?

Ride the lightning.

In the social media age, pro athletes need to be smarter.

You're right but since we also have players who get caught puking their guts out in a car stopped on the highway with a box of blunts in the car, an ex-con at the wheel and a pistol with gangster-style hollow point bullets in the glove compartment, communicating the need for caution in the social media is not that high a priority.

You're right but since we also have players who get caught puking their guts out in a car stopped on the highway with a box of blunts in the car, an ex-con at the wheel and a pistol with gangster-style hollow point bullets in the glove compartment, communicating the need for caution in the social media is not that high a priority.

that has been idziks biggest mistake so far imho.  he had a green light to make an example of the kid but he blew it

he could be facing 10 years and he's still on our roster

wtf ?

Archived