Championship Sunday -- Who wins???

slowmoe57

Nice.  A lot will depend on what happens with my career.  Can't really figure out where to settle until that's settled.

I've heard a lot of people who work in Manhattan, actually find living in Jersey City and BK much more accessible. Granted, living in BK is no longer for a cost reason, those glass high-rises on the water are becoming just as expensive as the ones in Manhattan.  

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard a lot of people who work in Manhattan, actually find living in Jersey City and BK much more accessible. Granted, living in BK is no longer for a cost reason, those glass high-rises on the water are becoming just as expensive as the ones in Manhattan.  

When I do leave, it likely won't be for either.  I'd like real space for a while.  King bed, bbq, etc.  So, there's not a ton of appeal in either place for me right now.

Cool we got to see Decker play, and can now evaluate Golden Tate.   You know, to see who we won't be getting in the off-season. 

Decker is the third option on that team, I don't see any way they sign him for the money he'll be looking at. I'm sure between D. Thomas, J. Thomas and Welker, they'll be able to pick up the numbers that Decker's replacement doesn't.

Decker is the third option on that team, I don't see any way they sign him for the money he'll be looking at. I'm sure between D. Thomas, J. Thomas and Welker, they'll be able to pick up the numbers that Decker's replacement doesn't.

I thought he looked good (with the exception of the ball-spin thingie after EVERY reception; shades of Keller, there).  Hopefully he prices himself out of other team's plans moving forward, while becoming a serious consideration for ours.  

This is why NFL officiating gets so much sh*t.  It really is crazy how completely differently two games on the same day are being called.  It's not even that they are bad calls either way, it's just that it is so ridiculously inconsistent.

+1. This second game is a horror show. After Sherman's PI...or holding I let my wife turn the channel. Bc it's not fun to watch and I don't have money on the game...and the Pats lost. So I'm done for today. Which is amazing. I use to love the NFL. 

If Geno Smith could run like Kaepernick, I wouldn't mind if he became a running Quarterback.

Kaep is listed at 6'4, 230

Geno needs a gooood off-season training program. 10-15 pounds would do him solid.

He can't run like Kaepernick though. That's not something you can teach or learn either.

Worse, Geno is even less accurate than Kap too. And Kap makes much better and quicker decisions when it comes to throwing or running.

He can't run like Kaepernick though. That's not something you can teach or learn either.

Worse, Geno is even less accurate than Kap too. And Kap makes much better and quicker decisions when it comes to throwing or running.

Geno is elusive enough to outrun plenty in this league...he's leggy and can be taught to slide. He'll never be 6'4, but he CAN fill out better and benefit from 3 years in the league.

Lol I know you've got a Bevell hard-on, but outside of Russell Wilson being much better than Mar and Geno, what's so different about their offense as opposed to the one we've been running for the last 5 years??

I don't really have a hard-on for Bevell specifically. Just Rex's replacement.

Where's that cum-guzzling hairballl sourceworx now?

Archived