Mevis 100 percent

usbobsled

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/25/revis-now-100-percent-expects-2014-to-be-better-than-2013/

Revis now 100 percent, expects 2014 to be better than 2013
Posted by Michael David Smith on January 25, 2014, 10:51 AM EST

revis2.jpg?w=198AP

Buccaneers cornerback Darrelle Revis expects to be better in 2014 than he was in 2013.

Although Revis started all 16 games last season, he wasn’t completely healthy after missing most of 2012 with a torn ACL. But Revis says he is completely healthy now, and he thinks he’ll look this year like he did the last time he made it through a season healthy, in 2011.

I’m 100 percent, man,” Revis told JoeBucsFan.com. “I feel real great. You know, through the course of the year it got stronger week to week. And I’m just trying to continue to improve and get back to where I used to play great ball.”

Asked if Buccaneers fans can expect him to be better this year, Revis answered, “Yes they can. Yes they can.”

If Revis really is all the way back in 2014, then new coach Lovie Smith may have inherited the best cornerback in the NFL.

The good news is we may be getting a thrid round pick...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/25/revis-now-100-percent-expects-2014-to-be-better-than-2013/

Revis now 100 percent, expects 2014 to be better than 2013

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 25, 2014, 10:51 AM EST

revis2.jpg?w=198AP

Buccaneers cornerback Darrelle Revis expects to be better in 2014 than he was in 2013.

Although Revis started all 16 games last season, he wasn’t completely healthy after missing most of 2012 with a torn ACL. But Revis says he is completely healthy now, and he thinks he’ll look this year like he did the last time he made it through a season healthy, in 2011.

I’m 100 percent, man,” Revis told JoeBucsFan.com. “I feel real great. You know, through the course of the year it got stronger week to week. And I’m just trying to continue to improve and get back to where I used to play great ball.”

Asked if Buccaneers fans can expect him to be better this year, Revis answered, “Yes they can. Yes they can.”

If Revis really is all the way back in 2014, then new coach Lovie Smith may have inherited the best cornerback in the NFL.

The good news is we may be getting a thrid round pick...

Which can only mean that its time to holdout again, and ask for Flacco type money.

Archived