What free agent WRs do you want?

joewilly12

Austin isn't uninteresting. Not my favorite to sign. When I Googled his name to see how finished he is, this image came up:

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/miles-kim/miles-austin-kim-kardashian-05.jpg

Holy crap was she hot in '05. I always wondered where the hype came from. If he was smashing in her prime then yes, Miles Austin has the necessary pedigree of a Jet. 

maclin, jerome simpson. If I'm dreaming. (even my dreams know Decker isn't going here)

Miles Austin totally fits with Idzik's home town targeting system. Very realistic possibility he could want to come back to NJ. 

Realistically Kenny Britt would be a high upside low cost signing. Another hometown return altho the last time he was back home it was like GTA V. 

What about Riley Cooper? he could be on the market for long enough to come down to Idzik territory. The Eagles apparently are targeting Maclin and implication is Cooper could be unsigned thru the draft? On the other hand he's not explosive and hate to compare every big WR to David Nelson but these guys even went to the same school. 

maclin, jerome simpson. If I'm dreaming. (even my dreams know Decker isn't going here)

Miles Austin totally fits with Idzik's home town targeting system. Very realistic possibility he could want to come back to NJ. 

Realistically Kenny Britt would be a high upside low cost signing. Another hometown return altho the last time he was back home it was like GTA V. 

What about Riley Cooper? he could be on the market for long enough to come down to Idzik territory. The Eagles apparently are targeting Maclin and implication is Cooper could be unsigned thru the draft? On the other hand he's not explosive and hate to compare every big WR to David Nelson but these guys even went to the same school. 

Maclin is going to be interesting. All reports are that he wants to sign with Philly and Philly wants to keep him on a one year deal. Well what happens if MM brings him in and the Jets offer him two years with a little more money?  I usually feel that in the end, money always talks.  Plus, Djax is already getting $10 mill a year and is angling for a new contract even after just signing his most recent one, I don't feel Philly is gonna break the bank on Maclin at any point with Jackson on the roster, that's something other teams could mention to pry him away.

My ideal has been Nicks and then one of Maclin/Sanders.  I'm very intruiged to see how Kelvin Benjamin runs on Sunday, because if Lee and Evans run as well as I think they will, all three of Watkins, Lee and Evans could be gone and we're forced to pick between Beckham and Benjamin, which is still not a bad problem to have.

Maclin is going to be interesting. All reports are that he wants to sign with Philly and Philly wants to keep him on a one year deal. Well what happens if MM brings him in and the Jets offer him two years with a little more money?  I usually feel that in the end, money always talks.  Plus, Djax is already getting $10 mill a year and is angling for a new contract even after just signing his most recent one, I don't feel Philly is gonna break the bank on Maclin at any point with Jackson on the roster, that's something other teams could mention to pry him away.

My ideal has been Nicks and then one of Maclin/Sanders.  I'm very intruiged to see how Kelvin Benjamin runs on Sunday, because if Lee and Evans run as well as I think they will, all three of Watkins, Lee and Evans could be gone and we're forced to pick between Beckham and Benjamin, which is still not a bad problem to have.

Agree I can see possibly 3- 4 new WRs on this roster come opening day Idzik will grab 1-2 free agents and draft another and it very well might be Benjamin that's ok by me.

id like maclin and cooper.

that being said it kinda seemed like cooper was foles favorite target so i dont think he gets out of philly

i think the eagles right now are playing hardball with cooper because he may take a home town discount to stay with foles.

They can prob lock up maclin too if thats the case

If they want Maclin they can lock him up before he hits FA. He's the higher valued commodity; and nobody has seen him run all year, except them.

Can't just load up on WR. If we do we have other needs I don't think we will spend all 50 mil this year not even close and we need a CB safety LB TE. oL help also

The most glaring need on the team im not saying we will sign and draft only WRs but I wouldn't be surprised if we have 3-4 new WRs on the opening day roster.

The most glaring need on the team im not saying we will sign and draft only WRs but I wouldn't be surprised if we have 3-4 new WRs on the opening day roster.

I agree, it's the most glaring need on the team. So why pursue 3 huge question marks/headaches in Nicks, Britt and Austin? Give me at least 1 sure thing before we start packing a bunch of new headaches onto the team. 

I agree, it's the most glaring need on the team. So why pursue 3 huge question marks/headaches in Nicks, Britt and Austin? Give me at least 1 sure thing before we start packing a bunch of new headaches onto the team. 

Ok then who?  The free agent list is a bunch of nobodys unproven guys we need immediate impact guys at WR.  Miles Austin other than injuries has never been a problem NFL player.

Decker and Sanders will demand way too much money.

Archived