How about free agent RB Darren McFadden?

joewilly12

Ivory/McFadden can be a great duo with Powell as well.

McFadden is a feature RB.

We didnt even want him as a rookie. He has an injury riddled career which wouldnt be a good idea to match up with another injury riddled back in Ivory. 2014 would be the year that both Ivory and McFadden get hurt and we're relying on Powell and a bunch of street guys. 

I would prefer Sproles given that he can fill multiple needs. 

We didnt even want him as a rookie. He has an injury riddled career which wouldnt be a good idea to match up with another injury riddled back in Ivory. 2014 would be the year that both Ivory and McFadden get hurt and we're relying on Powell and a bunch of street guys. 

I would prefer Sproles given that he can fill multiple needs. 

Do you remember what Thomas Jones did for this team?  McFadden can deliver a lot more if we can keep him healthy.

McFadden is one of those RBs that's been around but doesn't necessarily have a lot of miles on him. This guy could use a change of scenery.

Its because he's always hurt. Dude has missed 20 games the past 3 years. He's never played an entire season of football in his career. He's never had a 10 TD season and has only broken the 1000 yard mark once, 4 years ago.

Pass. 

Its because he's always hurt. Dude has missed 20 games the past 3 years. He's never played an entire season of football in his career. He's never had a 10 TD season and has only broken the 1000 yard mark once, 4 years ago.

Pass. 

I hate guys that get injured all the time.

if you'd like. It's going to cost you $55 though

I call that a bargain, the best i ever had...remember when there were some guys on the boards saying that we should pull a Ditka and trade ALL of our draft picks for the chance to draft that guy?

I call that a bargain, the best i ever had...remember when there were some guys on the boards saying that we should pull a Ditka and trade ALL of our draft picks for the chance to draft that guy?

I remember quite well.

I thought I had moved forward with my life in the time since then, but alas here I am still sitting on the same couch in the same room having the same conversation.

Do you remember what Thomas Jones did for this team?  McFadden can deliver a lot more if we can keep him healthy.

I don't think anyone is doubting his talent. Its the bold part that scares teams away. He will be a boom or bust (IR) type signing. If we can grab him for $4-5 mil on a one year rental, I love the upside.

I take a pass on him , draft a RB in the 4 or 5 round one with low miles and breakaway speed

We've been drafting RBs almost every year. Powell is the only real RB we were able to find in mid rounds. We need to take a chance early in the draft for an RB. However, its not that big of a need to draft one on the first day...or second day so I guess I agree with u.

Archived