Official NFL Free Agency Transactions Thread

JoeC36

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 22s

Former Raiders OT Jared Veldheer reached agreement on a 5-yr, $35M deal with Cardinals, per ESPN league sources.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 36s

Former Rams OT Rodger Saffold reached agreement on a 5-yr, $42.5M deal that includes $21M gtd with Raiders.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 53s

Former Chiefs OT Branden Albert reached agreement on a 5-yr, $46M deal including $25M GTD with the Miami Dolphins.

Former Raiders OT Jared Veldheer reached agreement on a 5-yr, $35M deal with Cardinals, per ESPN league sources.

Former Rams OT Rodger Saffold reached agreement on a 5-yr, $42.5M deal that includes $21M gtd with Raiders.

Former Chiefs OT Branden Albert reached agreement on a 5-yr, $46M deal including $25M GTD with the Miami Dolphins.

WOW

But I thought $5mm/per was top ?

I don't know if this news has set the market for Howard, or depleted it. 

I see the 5 year, 27m, 12m guarantee that howard greedily rejected from idzik is on par with the rest of the ot's are getting

Why would it deplete it?

My line of thinking was that the teams that needed an OT have already been filled.  As I write this, I realize that that was the market value for LT's and actually has no impact on Austin Howard. 

Archived