2014 World Cup - Brazil

Jetsfan80

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Devastating. Would have been a heroic win.

Germany-USA to be a draw. Gets both through. Klinsmann will make some calls.

Or Ghana drawing Portugal. Even if we lose the goal differential could be in our favor. We're in good shape, if you had said we'd be at this point last month most Americans would have taken it, but that game was so dramatic.

They could easily lose to Germany by a couple of goals, and if Ghana beats Portugal....

Ghana is going to beat Portugal. In all likelihood the US is cooked. Bradley is awful and should go home. What a choke by the US.

If they organize a tie they both advance. Ties are gay as all hell, but hey it's soccer...might as well cheat. Everyone else does.

They should organize it to be 0-0, then when Jermaine Jones gets the ball in the last minute he'll yell out "FOR PEARL HARBOUR" and smash one into the top corner. 

I blame Ronaldo. Plenty of **** ups in that whole sequence but end of the day that was really just an absurd ball.

yeah I was just being a dick.  what was weird was portugal's reaction.  they didn't seem overly excited.  I think they feel like they blew it and should have won as well

yeah I was just being a dick. what was weird was portugal's reaction. they didn't seem overly excited. I think they feel like they blew it and should have won as well

They knew the stakes. Portugal needed 3 that game. The goal differential from the loss to Germany put them in way too deep of a hole to get out of. For them to advance, Germany has to blow out the U.S. and they need to blow out Ghana.

******* Ronaldo man. I finally summoned up the will to watch the replay and I have to say that is as good a cross as you'll ever see. Literally right on the inch. I hate him so much but you have to give credit where credit is due. The 2nd best player in the world made an incredible play. It happens. Awful communication by the D though.

******* Ronaldo man. I finally summoned up the will to watch the replay and I have to say that is as good a cross as you'll ever see. Literally right on the inch. I hate him so much but you have to give credit where credit is due. The 2nd best player in the world made an incredible play. It happens.

And now we have to root for him against Ghana.  F*ckin hell.

Archived