Why can't my QB be this cool?

T0mShane

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young and rich and having fun and getting laid. So jealous even though the kid looks like a combo of goonies sloth and shrek. Not a handsome man.

I don't know. Put a smart phone in his other hand, and that's pretty much how I pictured you last night.

manziel-x-games.jpg

We shall see what he does on an NFL field.Personally I expect this is gonna be a replay of Marino in the 1983 draft, with Manziel being more like Fran Tarkenton. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen anyone else hang 600 yards on a pro defense like Bama, nor commander a bowl game like he did New Year's Eve. So he's 22/23, has a wallet full of cash and likes to party. He's not shooting up a club or doing blow off stripper's asses.

But we know Geno Smith sucks. And we picked a safety with a very big mouth. Yeah, Jets! From 29th in points scored, we have to get better, right? Someone explain how this offense averages more than 17/18 a game, how they keep up with the Pats, how they win 6 games.

A safety. Let that sink in.

We shall see what he does on an NFL field.Personally I expect this is gonna be a replay of Marino in the 1983 draft, with Manziel being more like Fran Tarkenton. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen anyone else hang 600 yards on a pro defense like Bama, nor commander a bowl game like he did New Year's Eve. So he's 22/23, has a wallet full of cash and likes to party. He's not shooting up a club or doing blow off stripper's asses.

But we know Geno Smith sucks. And we picked a safety with a very big mouth. Yeah, Jets! From 29th in points scored, we have to get better, right? Someone explain how this offense averages more than 17/18 a game, how they keep up with the Pats, how they win 6 games.

A safety. Let that sink in.

Hoo boy! That Denver team had a pretty good offense last year, right? How'd that work out for them?

Hoo boy! That Denver team had a pretty good offense last year, right? How'd that work out for them?

Facts are stubborn things. The Jets' offense went from 28th to 29th in PPG.So for all the Morningweg/Smith love, they got worse. Smith was arguably the worst starting QB in the NFL not named Josh Freeman. But, hey, dream on.

A safety.

We shall see what he does on an NFL field.Personally I expect this is gonna be a replay of Marino in the 1983 draft, with Manziel being more like Fran Tarkenton. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen anyone else hang 600 yards on a pro defense like Bama, nor commander a bowl game like he did New Year's Eve. So he's 22/23, has a wallet full of cash and likes to party. He's not shooting up a club or doing blow off stripper's asses.But we know Geno Smith sucks. And we picked a safety with a very big mouth. Yeah, Jets! From 29th in points scored, we have to get better, right? Someone explain how this offense averages more than 17/18 a game, how they keep up with the Pats, how they win 6 games.A safety. Let that sink in.

Mike Evans had 279 yards on 7 catches in that game, for an average of 39.9 ypc. The rest of the team was 21 catches for 185 yards, for 8.8 ypc.

Did Mike Evans throw passes to himself?

There's a reason Evans went #7 and Manziel lasted until #22 - even being passed over by the team who eventually drafted him for *gasp!* a defensive back. If Pryor turns out to be dominant, and Manziel winds up like the vast majority of QBs taken in the later stages of the first round, your whines will be funny in retrospect.

If that was Geno in the pic, T0m would complain about how this was a reflection of the lack of discipline on team, and that it's all because of Rex.

Of course, all Shame does is complain, he's like a bored housewife

All I'm saying is, if your team is going to be mediocre, it should be fun and mediocre. This season already has a funereal feel to it.

Define your idea of fun? Dave and Buster type of fun?

Facts are stubborn things. The Jets' offense went from 28th to 29th in PPG.So for all the Morningweg/Smith love, they got worse. Smith was arguably the worst starting QB in the NFL not named Josh Freeman. But, hey, dream on.A safety.

How else can we expect a defensive genius to field a good defense without a first round pick at every position? Youd figure he could make a whole is greater than the sum of its parts defense for all the love he gets at a defensive mastermind and use those first rounders on offense where he admits he is weak, but instead we have what 8 first round defensive starters?? The whole point of rex is supposed to be that he can make a defense work with what he has. Every coach in the league can field a competent defense with the number of high drwft picks rounders the jets have used in the rex era.

Great lets lose 41 to 30 - lots of fun

Why does it have to be all or nothing? Too much to ask to have competence on both sides of the ball? Not since 1997--seventeen years of offensive ineptitude!!!

Rexs dirty little secret is that he needs top tier talent to hsve a good defense, but is too dumb to thing ger if i had some top tier offensive talent maybe that would help. I would expect a genius to be able to allocate more resources to the offense and coach up some second tier guys on defense. Instead he just keeps stacking the defensive cupboard every year. It is like he is always interviewing for his next DC job, knowing his run as HC wont last forever.

Why does it have to be all or nothing? Too much to ask to have competence on both sides of the ball? Not since 1997--seventeen years of offensive ineptitude!!!

Rexs dirty little secret is that he needs top tier talent to hsve a good defense, but is too dumb to thing ger if i had some top tier offensive talent maybe that would help. I would expect a genius to be able to allocate more resources to the offense and coach up some second tier guys on defense. Instead he just keeps stacking the defensive cupboard every year. It is like he is always interviewing for his next DC job, knowing his run as HC wont last forever.

Because if you fire Rex, no one on the team will tackle ever again ever.

Because if you fire Rex, no one on the team will tackle ever again ever.

Yes and the guys will be so sad.

Over/under before the annual "there is a locker room rift between the offense and defense taking root" story is written? I say week 6.

Yes and the guys will be so sad.

Over/under before the annual "there is a locker room rift between the offense and defense taking root" story is written? I say week 6.

That's the thing, though. Rex is almost irrelevant. This season comes down to Marty Mornhinweg's ability to fix Geno. The only way Rex factors in is if he falls in love with Vick.

All I'm saying is, if your team is going to be mediocre, it should be fun and mediocre. This season already has a funereal feel to it.

daily updates on where the QB is puking is fun ?

explain

Archived