pointman

Eric Decker is in the trainers area now #nyj

Another corner with the trainers - Ras-I Dowling #nyj

Patterson and Decker both in positional drills #nyj

As you'd expect lots of drops today in the rain #nyj

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, you're taking a bad practice, in the rain (a practice you weren't watching with your own eyes, mind you), playing with the 2nd team mostly and using it to facetiously make a point to counter something that no one has ever said. Is this right?

Geno didn't seem to have a problem.  Hill dropped 2 of his passes yet he still had a far stronger day.

Will be the first time Stephen Hill has a legit excuse. Dude is such a bust. I will NEVER forgive Tanny passing on Jeffrey. 

Stephen HIll is not even close to the biggest bust WR in that draft. There were at least two guys with less production chosen earlier.  The year before Jonathon Baldwin and Titus Young were taken by that point in the draft.  

Will be the first time Stephen Hill has a legit excuse. Dude is such a bust. I will NEVER forgive Tanny passing on Jeffrey. 

He's running past people in practice like they aren't even there.  Give him the preseason at least to show he's coming around.

What happens if we cut him, he goes to another team and becomes a good long threat for years?

Archived