The *****OFFICIAL*****Jets Have Released Thread

SoFlaJets

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rich Cimini@RichCimini 17m

This is mind-boggling: WR Stephen Hill was the 14th-rated player on the Jets' draftboard in 2012. Taken 43rd overall in trade up. #nyj

.... :wild:

One of my hopes was that Idzik was going to clean house in the scouting department, but he's mostly just rearranged the deck chairs. Bradway and that halfwit who gave Shonn Greene a first round grade need to go.

One of my hopes was that Idzik was going to clean house in the scouting department, but he's mostly just rearranged the deck chairs. Bradway and that halfwit who gave Shonn Greene a first round grade need to go.

Was it not Bradway that was screaming to take Wilson? I think Hill was your previous favorite whipping boy Tanny's doing

It doesn't make any logical sense to cut Hill at this stage.

IDK, I would have bet anything coming into camp that Hill would be on the team, but he has done nothing to help his cause.  I liked the guy and hoped he would start to show something, but after this camp can't argue with the cut.

Problem is no one else has stepped up and played any better, so I guess that's why you feel the way you do

Was it not Bradway that was screaming to take Wilson? I think Hill was your previous favorite whipping boy Tanny's doing

The whole scouting department needs an overhaul and Bradway has been cashing checks for 15 years here. I'm tired of hearing what a great scout he is.

IDK, I would have bet anything coming into camp that Hill would be on the team, but he has done nothing to help his cause.  I liked the guy and hoped he would start to show something, but after this camp can't argue with the cut.

Problem is no one else has stepped up and played any better, so I guess that's why you feel the way you do

I don't remember seeing Gates cut and if he is kept over Hill I will be pissed. If it's Salas or Hakim I get it because of ST.

4 weeks ago I would have been surprised if HIll got cut but then it just got obvious as preseason went on.  He's just not a Football player and didnt deserve to make the roster.

The players I'm interested in now are the rookies, IK, George and Enuwa.  They're all interesting players who have potential. 

I thought George wasn't bad in the Philly game. He's a better athlete than Edds. I'm fine with them keeping him around.

He did make a few plays in Philly, but the rest of camp he was awful.  I guess it comes down to the 5th round draft pick stuff

4 weeks ago I would have been surprised if HIll got cut but then it just got obvious as preseason went on.  He's just not a Football player and didnt deserve to make the roster.

The players I'm interested in now are the rookies, IK, George and Enuwa.  They're all interesting players who have potential. 

I am pulling for IK and Reilly. 

Archived