The *****OFFICIAL*****Jets Have Released Thread

SoFlaJets

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amaro and Pryor have to be good, and one of the receivers has to become a 60-catch guy.

I think they'll both be fine. Idzik looks like he has a good handle on things when it comes to the top 50 players; but good god, his track record, albeit limited, in the mid-late rounds is not looking good at all. The best guy that he's landed in rounds 3-7 so far is ******* Bohanon.

Amaro and Pryor have to be good, and one of the receivers has to become a 60-catch guy.

Seems like we pigeon hole guys in the mid rounds and dont go BPA. Like the Jets basically decided before the draft they were taking Mcdougle in the 3rd and a PR in the 4th. Kinda strange honestly....Saunders was such a dumb pick there with Ellington on the board.

He isn't a bad player, he had 11 tackles and 3 sacks in 4 games. I know the DL is deep but he gonna go somewhere and be successful 

I agree that he is not a bad player  and maybe a good one but does this team need another sideshow????

Hills agent has a point, if the Jets did have a real QB it might have been a different story.  Then again the Jets passed on Alshon Jeffery for this turd.  Thanks trader mike and Bradway.

As much as I wanted Hill to stick, this is BS. You can't blame the QB for constant injuries and dropped passes

I think they'll both be fine. Idzik looks like he has a good handle on things when it comes to the top 50 players; but good god, his track record, albeit limited, in the mid-late rounds is not looking good at all. The best guy that he's landed in rounds 3-7 so far is ******* Bohanon.

I had to Google every guy drafted after Rd 2 except for Boyd.

I agree that he is not a bad player  and maybe a good one but does this team need another sideshow????

But who makes it a sideshow? Has Sam said anything about it since he made his announcement before the draft? The media are the ones that fuel it

Seems like we pigeon hole guys in the mid rounds and dont go BPA. Like the Jets basically decided before the draft they were taking Mcdougle in the 3rd and a PR in the 4th. Kinda strange honestly....Saunders was such a dumb pick there with Ellington on the board.

I hear you. All we can do is hope Idzik knows something that's not readily apparent right now. Otherwise he's getting relentlessly bad advice from noted losers Terry Bradway and Jeff Bauer.

I'd say one of them has to be a consistent WR2 guy for those picks to look decent.

I agree.  But with this group it could go either way -- throw a bunch against a wall and hope something sticks.  Could it turn out worse than burning a 2 on Hill?   

But who makes it a sideshow? Has Sam said anything about it since he made his announcement before the draft? The media are the ones that fuel it

Sam has done nothing bad except for the manziel thing just as Tebow did nothing wrong. Their mere presence brought or brings a sideshow i.e.. takes away from the football focus

I'm ashamed to admit that the bold drew a laugh from me.

I agree. But with this group it could go either way -- throw a bunch against a wall and hope something sticks. Could it turn out worse than burning a 2 on Hill?

I think that's definitely the idea, especially at receiver. So many busts at that position for some reason all across the league.

I had to Google every guy drafted after Rd 2 except for Boyd.

3. McDougle - IR

4. Saunders - Seizures and a big bowl of meh

4. Evans - IR

4. Dozier - Long way to go

5. George - Was on the cutting block, big bowl of meh

6. Dixon - Cut

6. Boyd - Cut

6. Enunwa - Was on the cutting block, big bowl of meh

6. IK - We got one!

7. Reilly - Was on the cutting block, AND A BIG BOWL OF MEH!

3. McDougle - IR

4. Evans - IR

6. Dixon - Cut

6. Boyd - Cut

6. IK - We got one!

:chews Paxil:

:scotch:

:sucks on an Abilify:

:Paxil:

3. McDougle - IR

4. Evans - IR

6. Dixon - Cut

6. Boyd - Cut

6. IK - We got one!

Dozier, Enunwa, IK , Reilly, George, Saunders, Evans and Mcdougle all have a lot of potential. Can't write them off after one "meh" training camp and some injuries. If Pryor and Amaro are studs and the players I just mention develop well over time this years draft class can be a nice haul.

:chews Paxil:

:sucks on an Abilify:

:Paxil:

3. Winters - At least he's not ******* clown shoes anymore?

5. Aboushi - Can't beat out Winters.

6. Campbell - Cut

7. Bohanon - Woo hoo!

3. McDougle - IR

4. Evans - IR

6. Dixon - Cut

6. Boyd - Cut

6. IK - We got one!

Makes me think Tanny had it right, use all these garbage picks to move up in the early rounds. Or actually have a competent scouting department.

Makes me think Tanny had it right, use all these garbage picks to move up in the early rounds. Or actually have a competent scouting department.

Tannenbaum had it wrong. Avoiding free agency and relying on rounds 3-5 for building is the way to go because of the cap. Our scouting just looks to be not that good.

Archived