Welcome JI Posters

Maxman

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a nice site. Hopefully a few others come along as well because that scout site is something terrible. I was part of a message board 10 years ago that had a better design and more functionality than that piece of crap they are running.

The Sout site is like reading a page of typewritten crapola.

If they intended for people to "hang around and await the new" it was a bad idea.

Maybe they should have made it better.

Am i welcome here? Do i need to get jumped in, because i have a sore calf today.

If they intended for people to "hang around and await the new" it was a bad idea.

Am i welcome here? Do i need to get jumped in, because i have a sore calf today.

Welcome join in-

Of course you are welcome here. 

Truthfully, I've been a mod here for two years now and I can count on 1 hand the number of people that have been banned during that time. We really don't like doing it and make every effort to avoid it. To get banned it has to be something completely egregious. 

Edit:

I put this in another thread but it fits here too. 

We only have three rules. 

1. No nudity.

2. No politics. 

3. No religion. 

For the most part everything else goes. 

So I guess it's a no-no if I tell someone to GO TO HELL, right? t338GQ8.png

BocaJetFan just suggested this in the other thread, and it is a good idea.  Here is the official welcome thread to any new posters that are signing up here from JI.  Thanks for checking out the site and we hope to fulfill your future Jets related posting needs, lol.

Seriously, we have been around for almost 10 years and we launched when a bunch of us were essentially kicked off of JI.  So we feel your pain.

We know what you are going through and we can help. :)

If you are new here, please post in this thread and introduce yourself, thanks.

Haven't been here in a while but thought now was as good a time as any to stop in and see what's up.  Nice to see many old, familiar names.

Go Jets!

Has that crazy religious nut job made his way here or is he banned. I haven't had a good debate about how I'm going to burn in hell for eternity in a while.

He got in trouble for selling game worn jerseys that apparently weren't game worn.

You are welcome here. Thanks for checking the site out. Hope you stick around.

I thought LimoLady was married to one of the Mods/Owner etc? She seemed to post stuff to other folks, and when folks reesponded they got banned LOL

If she was indeed married to one of the mods(I'll take a guess that it was jetswin), that would explain a lot.  Especially since throughout the 4 years I was a member there, I was banned one time(for calling out LimoLady during the Holmes/Braylon saga) by...you guessed it....jetswin. 

Of course he could just be a friend of hers just watching her back but who knows these days.....

If she was indeed married to one of the mods(I'll take a guess that it was jetswin), that would explain a lot.  Especially since throughout the 4 years I was a member there, I was banned one time(for calling out LimoLady during the Holmes/Braylon saga) by...you guessed it....jetswin. 

Of course he could just be a friend of hers just watching her back but who knows these days.....

As I recall, Limo was protected from on high because she somehow got access to press passes and VIP-type stuff through some charity she was a part of. 

Archived