Welcome JI Posters

Maxman

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha...the pats fan chick could be funny.

This exodus is gonna be funny...I'm gonna have to get to a game and tailgate with some posters.

RIDDLE ME THIS....was there ever physical fights among members at a tailgate?

Mods wrestle with each other regularly. Does that count? 

I guess "huge tracks of land" is defined differently between posters.

Monty python and the Holy Grail reference. Makes me a geek I guess. I meant ta-tas. I think it was limo lady and/or Brenda....I remember a couple of avatars where the girls had pics of themselves...looked double D to me. Haha.

JI was filled with so many threats and bannings that I'm just assuming some meatheads must have thrown down over the course X amount of years.

Truthfully, I've been a mod here for two years now and I can count on 1 hand the number of people that have been banned during that time. We really don't like doing it and make every effort to avoid it. To get banned it has to be something completely egregious. 

Edit:

I put this in another thread but it fits here too. 

We only have three rules. 

1. No nudity.

2. No politics. 

3. No religion. 

For the most part everything else goes. 

Haha...the pats fan chick could be funny.

This exodus is gonna be funny...I'm gonna have to get to a game and tailgate with some posters.

RIDDLE ME THIS....was there ever physical fights among members at a tailgate?

Jetman67 beat up a turkey leg once.

Truthfully, I've been a mod here for two years now and I can count on 1 hand the number of people that have been banned during that time. We really don't like doing it and make every effort to avoid it. To get banned it has to be something completely egregious.

Edit:

1. No nudity.

2. No politics.

3. No religion.

Not only that, most of the time Max feels bad and invites them back.

Edit:

1. No nudity.

2. No politics.

3. No religion.

Not only that, most of the time Max feels bad and invites them back.

Edit:

1. No nudity.

2. No politics.

3. No religion.

Political forum over at JI is usually the root of any of the problems, but it's a draw.

BocaJetFan just suggested this in the other thread, and it is a good idea.  Here is the official welcome thread to any new posters that are signing up here from JI.  Thanks for checking out the site and we hope to fulfill your future Jets related posting needs, lol.

Seriously, we have been around for almost 10 years and we launched when a bunch of us were essentially kicked off of JI.  So we feel your pain.

We know what you are going through and we can help. :)

If you are new here, please post in this thread and introduce yourself, thanks.

My name is SAR I.

SAR I

Edit:

1. No nudity.

2. No politics. 

3. No religion. 

Situational panty references would be #4.

Archived