Welcome JI Posters

Maxman

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone!

I used to post on this site, mostly in the Lounge, which I enjoyed, but something happened. The atmosphere changed, so I went to hang out in the JI Hampur, the other land of misfit toys.

With everything going on over there, I thought I would come back and see what it's like here now.

And no, I'm not one of the three females described in an earlier post. :)

I remember you. Welcome back!

Feel free to liven up the Lounge. :)

LOL, good worx, and you?  Can't complain, life is good, kids are growing up, still waiting for a Jets superbowl bid, but loving every minute of it, and taking on the SOJF's and insecure Pats trolls with honor!

With JI making changes, figured I'd test what else is out here, have had an account for a while, but seemed to always gravitate back to JI.

Not looking to disrupt the rankings here, but always looking to converse with awesome Jets fans!

Ray Ray!!!! Holy crap! 

Hi everyone!

I used to post on this site, mostly in the Lounge, which I enjoyed, but something happened. The atmosphere changed, so I went to hang out in the JI Hampur, the other land of misfit toys.

With everything going on over there, I thought I would come back and see what it's like here now.

Definitely missed you!

I am not sure what happened in the Lounge here. At one point in time it was so much fun in there. Then things changed, I am not sure why. I just know it is my fault most likely, lol.

Haha I'm just upset I can't get my regular negative ratings from Warfish here. True story bro!

Well don't be, just know you'll always be my favorite and maybe if you're nice 32 will let you fondle his ball bag from time to time for old time's sake. 

Hey all,

I posted a couple times here years ago...I think when something happened between Alk and Limo and something involving pancakes.

Any who, I think I just gradually went back to JI due to familiarity and the fact that this T0mShane guy seems a little creepy. I'll probably stick around a little longer this time.  :winking0001:

Hi everyone!

Hello fellow misfit, did you bring the sammiches?

I'm winking at you through my monocle. ;)

Hey all,

I posted a couple times here years ago...I think when something happened between Alk and Limo and something involving pancakes.

Any who, I think I just gradually went back to JI due to familiarity and the fact that this T0mShane guy seems a little creepy. I'll probably stick around a little longer this time.  :winking0001:

Tom Shane/SAR 

Six of one....

Hmmmm. I had no idea I was a peacetime refugee LOL

Came from the Old Rivals site and then Matt's Greenhouse.  I could never make sense of JI myself. I know some cool cats over there but I don't pop in much.  JN all the way!!

Hey Kyle, I wonder what ever happened to Matt, he was a great Jets fan wasn't he? We had some good fans along with us all at The Greenhouse, Lefty Larry, Westside Johnny, Slikmo, Herminator, Thor, CTJEts Senior, Kentucky, Jetswin-whose 9/11 story I will never forget. It was right at that time when we all kind of split apart

Hi everyone!

Hey LSL, I think it had something to do with that oriental girl who invaded the Lounge back then and kind of drove everybody out of the place...she was a weird stalker type-remember her? She even posted pics and was sending them to all the dudes......

Hey Kyle, I wonder what ever happened to Matt, he was a great Jets fan wasn't he? We had some good fans along with us all at The Greenhouse, Lefty Larry, Westside Johnny, Slikmo, Herminator, Thor, CTJEts Senior, Kentucky, Jetswin-whose 9/11 story I will never forget. It was right at that time when we all kind of split apart

That was a fun board.

That was a fun board.

message boards were a lot different back then too weren't they Thor? I used to even like the format that showed who was responding to what post and it was all about ideas, no pics only some new things called emoticons. You had to talk football

Archived