Where is Spermy?

stevegrunder

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't read this whole thread, just read the first post.  There are better ways to go about this.

You mean like how Sperm's trick of making a personal attack on someone who dares disagree with his almighty stance, then, when they retaliate, he bans them? Is that the better way to go about it? I have seen Sperm pull that trick off multiple times, on some pretty good posters too.

You mean like how Sperm's trick of making a personal attack on someone who dares disagree with his almighty stance, then, when they retaliate, he bans them? Is that the better way to go about it? I have seen Sperm pull that trick off multiple times, on some pretty good posters too.

I have disagreed with sperm a million times. Yet here I am.

Bring Jetmo back. And also I want jets/bosoxfan back too. The abuse that guy used to give Thor used to make my day. And he always made the baseball forum interesting

I agree. We could use a reappearance from Fred Jetstone as well. This is going to be a long season so it's only fair.

I agree. We could use a reappearance from Fred Jetstone as well. This is going to be a long season so it's only fair.

And bring back seniorfloridajet so I can watch his head explode replying to

Patsfantx

JetMoses destruction of Herm was one of the greatest things I've ever witnessed on the internet.

Jetmo was also great on Aprils fools day 2008 when we had the fake mods and mod forum, sooth signed up here that day under a surname (ip addy was from Long Island) and was going after Jetmo and me. That was a fun Aprils fools day.

Archived