Vick Says he wasn't Prepared for Chargers

flgreen

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Admitting you made a mistake is not an excuse, first. Second, would it make you feel better if I said I think Vick is the best QB in the NFL? Fine I said it. Believe what you want brah.

I guess months of arguing with Geno's biggest supports has taught you well on how to put together a post that dodges all of the points being made and thinks it proves something by making some asinine comment that has nothing to do with anything said.  Your lame excuses for Vick are still excuses, saying stupid bullsh*t doesn't change that.

I guess months of arguing with Geno's biggest supports has taught you well on how to put together a post that dodges all of the points being made and thinks it proves something by making some asinine comment that has nothing to do with anything said.  Your lame excuses for Vick are still excuses, saying stupid bullsh*t doesn't change that.

TRUTH: I did want Vick to start the season because I thought Geno would stink

TRUTH: I did think Vick gave us the best chance to win

TRUTH: I did think Geno would benefit from bench time

I am just as disappointed as the rest that Vick admits not being prepared. But I still believe the things above. Granted, perhaps in less degree than I did at the outset of the year, but my position changes as new facts come to light--as it should for all thoughtful people. that does not make prior opinions, or the strength of those opinions valid or invalid, only that with the information at the time, that was my opinion. I will point out that I was pretty darn close anyway, although there probably isn't as large a delta between Geno and Vick as I thought, I still believe Vick is better. So... what was the accusation again? I forget lol

There is enough stink here that it covers almost everyone, Vick included. If this was an isolated incident--a vet player quitting--then I'd completely agree. But it isn't. The team has quit on Rex, including Vick, and yes that is mostly on Rex and Idzik because quite frankly I don't know who the Hell is responsible for what decision anymore.

True, but this topic is Vick not being prepaired so thats what I was/am focusing my comments on. 

I said it when he was signed and I say it now, Vick sucks.     He is hurting the team by being on the team, showing the young QB how not to prepare.   He should be cut right now.

True, but this topic is Vick not being prepaired so thats what I was/am focusing my comments on. 

I said it when he was signed and I say it now, Vick sucks.     He is hurting the team by being on the team, showing the young QB how not to prepare.   He should be cut right now.

Would be a typical Rex Ryan cut Mason and keep Holmes kind of attempt to prove he DOES encourage accountability when everyone knows he will never hold anyone on his "off limits" list accountable

Much ado about nothing.  Folks, Vick had to say something to explain why he wasn't much better than Geno when he was put in the game.  There were two possibilities.  One was that he really isn't any better than Geno.  The second is that he wasn't fully prepared to go in the game and show what he can do.  Why is everyone so surprised Vick chose the second option?

Much ado about nothing.  Folks, Vick had to say something to explain why he wasn't much better than Geno when he was put in the game.  There were two possibilities.  One was that he really isn't any better than Geno.  The second is that he wasn't fully prepared to go in the game and show what he can do.  Why is everyone so surprised Vick chose the second option?

pissed he said he waasnt prepared, but #3 is score was 21-0.. wasnt apples to apples, as SD rushed like hell and put another CB in cause they knew we had to throw.. only way to fairly  look at vick is to let him start a game,,0-0, fair , apples to apples.

foles not so awesome so far this year

While it may not be as good as last year I would hardly call it awful and if Geno had anything close to these numbers Jets fans would be kissing his hairy beanbag. 

CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG TD LNG  INT   FUM QBR RAT 120 203 1,380 59.1 6.80 8 68 5 4 63.9 82.5  

While it may not be as good as last year I would hardly call it awful and if Geno had anything close to these numbers Jets fans would be kissing his hairy beanbag. 

CMP ATT YDS  CMP% AVG TD LNG    INT    FUM  QBR   RAT    120 203 1,380 59.1 6.80 8 68 5 4 63.9 82.5  

if geno had ray lucas numbers we would be worshiping him

CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG TD LNG  INT   FUM QBR RAT 120 203 1,380 59.1 6.80 8 68 5 4 63.9 82.5  

:biggrin:

HC doesn't decide the QB and the GM doesn't decide the HC... Someone please tell me why any marquee coach is going to want to come to the insanity that is Woody World?

The waterboy is picking the new HC and he is going to let them have 'Tea and Crumpets' practice time.

that is baffling for a Vet who has seen these 'QB comes in without warning' many times in his career...I'm like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair, it was usually another QB coming in for Vick.

Archived