Slowest LBs in the NFL

Re-tread RBs

An offensive line that many consider mediocre at best

GM John Idzik 2 terrible drafts very few free-agents signed

Discuss

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both are culpable as is the previous regime. The Jets just have no idea how to build a roster...too many Tannebaum seasons where we just didnt have enough picks.

But we are going on year three of having guys come off the street to start on  this offense. There doesnt seem to be much care at Florham Park that the offense has no talent.

I've been critical of Rex but in all reality the failure isn't on Rex Ryan

Mark Sanchez/Geno Smith same results.

Worst WRs in the NFL the last few years

Worst secondary in the NFL the last few years

The lack of an edge rusher

Slowest LBs in the NFL

Re-tread RBs

Discuss

this has been one of if not the worst coached team in the NFL all year...but not Rex's fault

I've been critical of Rex but in all reality the failure isn't on Rex Ryan

Mark Sanchez/Geno Smith same results.

Worst WRs in the NFL the last few years

Worst secondary in the NFL the last few years

The lack of an edge rusher

Slowest LBs in the NFL

Re-tread RBs

Discuss

I honestly thing that if we were a disciplined football team, that practiced hard and was held accountable we could be .500 right now with this squad. All of that is on Wrecks

Idzik is in control of drafting and signed free agents after he said here you go Rex build a winning team

Idzik cant even draft or sign a guy who can catch punts

Id like to know the real reason why Mike Westhoff left and who was it who didn't want Revis back Woody or Idzik or both

blow it all up and start over. nobody should escape this sh*tshow.

as much as I think Idzik should get another year, this option shouldn't be completely off the table if the right program builder shakes free

yep....and I tend to skew homer too.  

Idzik's off-season was a disaster of such epic proportions yet there seemed to be so few people who could see through the emperor's clothes.  

We sign Chris Johnson and dont address the guard situation...and we're wondering why the offense sucks. There's just no direction whatsoever on that side of the football. Ivory's a tough back but he doesnt fit Marty's system...and Johnson's washed up. The receivers I wont even get into.

yep....and I tend to skew homer too.

Idzik's off-season was a disaster of such epic proportions yet there seemed to be so few people who could see through the emperor's clothes.

the disaster offseason started in the visitors locker room in Miami after week 17...." This is our coach"!

Izdik with some help from the nfl set Rex up to get fired. How does a 8-8 team get such a tough schedule the following season

If this post isn't sarcasm, I now understand why non-Jets fans view Jets fans the way that they do. Posts like these make me believe that we deserve every bit of misery as a fanbase that comes our way.

Let's see... The Jets offense is anemic, they pretty much have no passing game, their secondary gets torched for big play after big play, and the players keep committing the same careless penalties game after game.

The scary thing is that what I just described above is theJets from four seasons ago. When your team hasn't changed in terms of on-field results for four consecutive seasons, the coach has to be held accountable.

Archived