percy harvin traded to jets (MERGED)

drsamuel84

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a side note: is it possible Bradway and the scouting department takes the fallout for this season instead of Idzik or Rex? It would make some sense after the draft and free agent period they had.

I'm of the hope that many heads roll at the end of the season. I just don't believe that Idzik has to be one of them. But Bradway, Bauer, etc can go hang.

Some teams are just better at covering it up. Kinda like when Teddy Bruschi had that heart attack. Every heart attack victim should have a heart attack like Teddy Bruschi had. Ya know, the kind where you play in an NFL game the next week. Also kind of like how Hernandez was a worse head case for BB than he was for Florida. And all of it under BBs nose.

Yeah, lots of conspiracy theories out there.

Did you know that Bob Kraft is really the Commissioner of the NFL? Its true, Goodell is the front man in NY while Kraft runs the NFL from his I phone 8. Apple already gave him one.

I'm of the hope that many heads roll at the end of the season. I just don't believe that Idzik has to be one of them. But Bradway, Bauer, etc can go hang.

I agree. The only time we built through the draft well was when Mangini was here. Other than that it has been absolute garbage. I think there is no doubt that they all should be gone.

you guys speculate way too much about the inner workings of the Jets organization. No one knows whats going on outside of what they discuss internally

I'm not speculating about anything, the inner workings of the Jets organization is ****ed. Either Idzik wanted Rex to fail and carry over the cap space into next season when he brings in his own guy or he actually thought the roster was good enough without spending and he's an idiot. Either way the move doesn't make any sense at this point. I could live with the plan to get rid of Rex because I blamed Woody for forcing a GM to keep the coach to begin with, but now I don't see any plan in a year when all I had to look forward to was next year.

Yeah, lots of conspiracy theories out there.

Did you know that Bob Kraft is really the Commissioner of the NFL? Its true, Goodell is the front man in NY while Kraft runs the NFL from his I phone 8. Apple already gave him one.

no conspiracies here. Just an owner that turned his head while his tight end continued his gang activities.

I agree. The only time we built through the draft well was when Mangini was here. Other than that it has been absolute garbage. I think there is no doubt that they all should be gone.

Have you watched that NFLN show "Finding Giants" at all? It's pretty interesting. Shows how many hands are in the draft process. Revealing how messy it can get.

Have you watched that NFLN show "Finding Giants" at all? It's pretty interesting. Shows how many hands are in the draft process. Revealing how messy it can get.

I haven't seen it. I will make sure to check it out this weekend. It's a good show?

I think this is all about Geno.

Idzik needs to know if Geno can play QB, and probably wants to see if getting him some weapons proves him able to play the position at a reasonably high level. If not, Idzik needs to get a new QB next year, whatever that means or he is gone. Ironically, I think this move could also save Rex. This team goes something like 7-2 in their last 9, Rex stays, and Geno looks good, everyone is very high on next year. I will still be skeptical because the schedule is so bad, but I get the idea.

I was going to post this exact same viewpoint.  This might be more a test of Geno to see how he does w/ better weapons.

Aaron Hernandez gang affiliation and crimes prior to his arrest are hardly National Enquirer stories. Neither is Bruschis heart attack that defied all natural science.

Unreal.

You folks never quit. Kraft did not know that Hernandez was gang banging or he never would have agreed to his new contract. Kraft is very much involved in the money side of his franchise. And Bruschi had a coronary and played the next week?? HAHAHA Too funny.

Here are two tweets I just got from NFL personnel guys: “Literally heard minutes ago what you tweeted. Crazy. Jets didn’t do their homework"

Also got this text minutes ago: “Seattle just suckered the Jets. That GM is clueless”. Yikes.

Where's the text that says John Schneiders and Idziks office were next to each other for 2 years in Seattle and were presumably friends?

Does anyone really think Idzik doesn't know the whole story about Harvin and simply decided to take a calculated risk?  Idzik probably had 20 guys in Seattle give him their thoughts. 

Archived