The Idzick plan...

CobraVerde

Think about it, Seattle has been successful for how long? While there he made the deal for Matt Flynn and gave up a ton of money. And what happened? Pete Carroll tells him to take a back seat, they go with Russell Wilson who was a third stringer, get rid of Idzick and win a Super Bowl. They even dumped one of their stars on us no problem cause IMO they knew it wouldn't hurt the and it would be a suck and easy sell to Idzick.

He is a guy that builds through the draft hence the $20 million left over. Who else has that much in cap? The Jaguars.

This team is the kind of team that builds through the draft. Eventually you might hit on something but it takes time. A long time. And this defense can't wait that long.

Can you wait? There wasn't any kind of improvement and it boggles my mind how the media is basically acting like the same thing we are saying now wasn't being said last year.

If we are all saying man with a good team rec would be a good coach then why are people ready to dump him? Clean slate? How many clean slates had this organization had in the last 30 years? If you're gonna give someone the boot give it Idzick for not recognizing that the defense was a win now defense and saying if we suck no big deal there's next year.

"this Defense" as if this Desense wasn't a pile of sh*t aside from the vast over-investment on the DL.

Rex's fate will primarily fall on the fact that his vaunted Defense is dogsh*t, built horribly, coached horribly, and has little to recommend it beyond the starting front 3.

The Defense works. The perception that every game needs to be a shut out is the problem. Today was proof. Our D kept a 3+ turnover game close and it shocks you that they break down in the second half? Bills put up 40+. That isnt a bad offense. Watkins was too much and too fast. Even had to put Hakim in to keep up. If we couldve kept up offensively the defense wouldve balanced out. come on. 

"this Defense" as if this Desense wasn't a pile of sh*t aside from the vast over-investment on the DL.

Rex's fate will primarily fall on the fact that his vaunted Defense is dogsh*t, built horribly, coached horribly, and has little to recommend it beyond the starting front 3.

In 6 years, has Rex ever coached up a player?

Richardson and Wilkerson don't count, those guys are talented.

In 6 years, has Rex ever coached up a player?

Richardson and Wilkerson don't count, those guys are talented.

you cant ask this question and then throw out 2 of the guys who have been good here because you think they are naturally gifted. coaching can go so far, the talent still has to be there

I am no longer on the keep Idzik team...he can go with Rex and fast ...anyone dumb enough to hand Geno smith the keys to the franchise could never run my team, and I'd tell that to him in his exit interview

Think about it, Seattle has been successful for how long? While there he made the deal for Matt Flynn and gave up a ton of money. And what happened? Pete Carroll tells him to take a back seat, they go with Russell Wilson who was a third stringer, get rid of Idzick and win a Super Bowl. They even dumped one of their stars on us no problem cause IMO they knew it wouldn't hurt the and it would be a suck and easy sell to Idzick.

He is a guy that builds through the draft hence the $20 million left over. Who else has that much in cap? The Jaguars.

This team is the kind of team that builds through the draft. Eventually you might hit on something but it takes time. A long time. And this defense can't wait that long.

Can you wait? There wasn't any kind of improvement and it boggles my mind how the media is basically acting like the same thing we are saying now wasn't being said last year.

If we are all saying man with a good team rec would be a good coach then why are people ready to dump him? Clean slate? How many clean slates had this organization had in the last 30 years? If you're gonna give someone the boot give it Idzick for not recognizing that the defense was a win now defense and saying if we suck no big deal there's next year.

Horrendous post because there are zero facts to support whatever point you are trying to make. and you should learn to spell the name of the guy you hate.

I'm pretty sure this defense is giving up more points than just about any Jets D in history. Don't tell me they're young ...

he wasn't the GM in seattle.  

I'm pretty sure his plan is to start over next year with a ton of money and some talent here and there

I'm really looking forward to that

Omg......you would make a good little north Korean citizen....I'm sure Kim Jon Wong will get us some good rations next winter.....

More than the entire Jets team has on the season.

And that is all on Rex.

The guy blows his flytrap about how tough and good his defense is.

Teams that cannot create turnovers are soft, poorly coached and undisciplined. Just like the Jets the last 3 years.

When was the last time you saw a Jets defender stripping the football or jumping pass routes?

That's all about coaching and preparation.

I am no longer on the keep Idzik team...he can go with Rex and fast ...anyone dumb enough to hand Geno smith the keys to the franchise could never run my team, and I'd tell that to him in his exit interview

If Johnson wasn't an idiot, this would be obvious. Idizik and Ryan made and were okay with Smith as the QB. IT WAS FREAKING OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH GREY MATTER AFTER LAST SEASON THIS GUY IS NOT AN NFL QB. The rest is details. You cannot trust either with a coffee order, much less the draft, free agency nor selecting a roster. 

If Johnson wasn't an idiot, this would be obvious. Idizik and Ryan made and were okay with Smith as the QB. IT WAS FREAKING OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH GREY MATTER AFTER LAST SEASON THIS GUY IS NOT AN NFL QB. The rest is details. You cannot trust either with a coffee order, much less the draft, free agency nor selecting a roster. 

But, Idzik is really, really high on Geno, thinks he will be great. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where are all the Idzik knob slobbers now?

Damon Harrison comes to mind....

Harrison was a find he didn't need coaching up he already was a good football player based on what he did right off the bat. With as much talent as we have on the line Harrison stepped right in and produced. Rex has coached up NO ONE he has a scheme that's either feast or famine/ The Talent mangini brought in is now gone and so is Rex

Archived