Charlie Weiss

Romeo Crennel

Todd Haley

Peyton Hillis

Collin Brown

Core Lawrence

Alex McGee

Donnie Walsh

What a friggin' trail of bones.  What could go wrong in NY?

No doubt his coaching hires have been atrocious and he got all Mangini in KC. But his drafts were great and perhaps he has learned from some of his mistakes. Definitly should be the first one interviewed imho.

Count me in. 

Hell of a game by your boys last night: ~ 400 yards and 4 tds by Taylor and Jones, very impressed. Lots of RB talent in the SEC the last couple of years. That passing game though...

Thanks.  I needed that one.  Been a rough year of Football. 

I havent seen the Gators dominate the LOS like that in a long time.  It was impressive.  They better be able to do it again if they want to win some more games because Harris cant throw the ball.  Not sure what they see in him.  He has no arm, like, at all and Will Grier can sling it.  Very weird situation to be honest but who knows.  Its not like we've got the brightest offensive minds in Gatorland. 

You made that up

Even if he did it's as informed as anything Mehta writes or you could find on ESPN.

Woody shouldn't be allowed to "assess" anything more complicated than his choice of luncheon meat.Our owner, ladies and gentlemen, is a Goddamn moron. And it's how we got here.

No doubt his coaching hires have been atrocious and he got all Mangini in KC. But his drafts were great and perhaps he has learned from some of his mistakes. Definitly should be the first one interviewed imho.

See: Alex McGee, Donnie Walsh, Colin Brown, Core Lawrence...etc, etc,etc.  Guy is the Peter Principle poster child.  He should be quarantined if he sets foot in NY/NJ area.

Even if he did it's as informed as anything Mehta writes or you could find on ESPN.

Woody shouldn't be allowed to "assess" anything more complicated than his choice of luncheon meat.Our owner, ladies and gentlemen, is a Goddamn moron. And it's how we got here.

problem being....we stuck with him...

See: Alex McGee, Donnie Walsh, Colin Brown, Core Lawrence...etc, etc,etc.  Guy is the Peter Principle poster child.  He should be quarantined if he sets foot in NY/NJ area.

Houston, Poe, Mccluster, Asamoah, Eric Berry Allen Bailey. He also retained the correct free agents at cap friendly prices. Tyson Jackson was over drafted but the top of that class was far worse. I think you should consider a draft a success if half the picks get a second contract with the team. Polis drafts did that. 15 of his 32 picks are still on the KC roster today. 3 of the 5 starting KC lineman were Pioli picks. Watch what they do to the Jets today. He had some decent free agent pick ups too. Overall I feel like his worst moves were in his coaching hires.

Bring in Pioli as GM, and Mangini back as coach.

Crazy as that sounds, I'd actually be OK with it.

Why would you want Mangini as HC? He was awful in Cleveland after the Jets job and wasnt good with the Jets.

His Revis and Brick/Mangold picks are undermined by the Boar Hunter, Gohlston and Happy Feet Clemens pick.

Count me in. 

Hell of a game by your boys last night: ~ 400 yards and 4 tds by Taylor and Jones, very impressed. Lots of RB talent in the SEC the last couple of years. That passing game though...

Your face, I'll punch. 

Two fags aren't going to get it done.

You made that up

Nope

Heard it on NFL radio. I had totally forgot about Pioli, but it makes sense the more that I think about it. Parcells has a hold on NYC and especially Woody and the Jets. He was still around mentoring Rex just a few seasons ago. Belichick wouldn't be happy but Pioli is out of work.

Archived