Who is the next Jets Coach's ?

kuma

Head Coach/GM/OC/DC:  SimCoach Version 1.

Woody invests heavily into a super computer that takes all the latest in advanced football metrics and develops a roster, game plan, and calls all plays.  SCv1 also reviews every play from college and Pro football to develop new plays and discover tendencies that others miss. 

Woody just needs to decide what voice to use for SCv1. Rumors are that it has come down to Adam Sandler, Ray Romano and Denzel Washington.

I vote for Sandler since he does such hilarious movies and he also has great acting skills in non-comedic roles.  This is exactly what this fan base needs.  A hilarious comedian during the good times and a serious actor during the down times.

Rex might just as well resign now, the Jets are done for this season. Rex can't leave because he wouldn't get another HC job if he did. I guess what it comes down to is he only really cares for himself more then the team. Maybe he should don't we all, but I which he would leave now, so they wouldn't win again.

Get that top Pick

how many of these threads are we going to get each week?

my vote goes to Gus Malzahn for HC.   find a personnel guy who can find players to fit the new system.  

I was flipping back and forth last night between the Auburn and Oregon games, trying to envision Mariota in Malzahn's offense, and the more I think about it, the more I really like the idea of that duo.

I was flipping back and forth last night between the Auburn and Oregon games, trying to envision Mariota in Malzahn's offense, and the more I think about it, the more I really like the idea of that duo.

yep....maybe he's spurrier, maybe he's chip kelly but either way it's a new direction for this franchise, it will be fun to watch, and it can't be worse than this, Herm, or Mangini.  

Jim Harbaugh the Jets will give him complete control of the Franchises operations. Idzik is definitely gone after this season he is such a clown and a dunce who can't do math or calculate numbers. Idziot didn't realize theres 22 million under the cap left to spend and didn't which was a horrendous move on the general managers part. That's why Harbaugh will come to the Jets and he will get full control of the teams actions. The owner will give Harbaugh as much money as he wants because its a ny team that can spend a lot like the Yankees do. Go Sign Harbaugh to lead this team then the team for sure will start winning & either select Mariota or Winston as he next franchise qb so when Harbaugh comes to the Jets to coach he will win right away.

Head Coach/GM/OC/DC:  SimCoach Version 1.

Woody invests heavily into a super computer that takes all the latest in advanced football metrics and develops a roster, game plan, and calls all plays.  SCv1 also reviews every play from college and Pro football to develop new plays and discover tendencies that others miss. 

Woody just needs to decide what voice to use for SCv1. Rumors are that it has come down to Adam Sandler, Ray Romano and Denzel Washington.

I vote for Sandler since he does such hilarious movies and he also has great acting skills in non-comedic roles.  This is exactly what this fan base needs.  A hilarious comedian during the good times and a serious actor during the down times.

If you think Adam Sandler is funny then you think Rex is a good coach.

Harbaugh would be nice but he is going to get the Michigan job. Heck they may make him AD and Head Coach.

I don't know where the next coach is but I hope he is a guy who can come in throw a couple of Super Bowl rings on the table and say

"You want one of these ?" This is how you are going to do it.

Archived