Schefter: Harbaugh Situation

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not true, Harbaugh's wife loves the Bay Area.

If it came down to the Jets and Raiders, the Jets wouldn't stand a chance.

we have a new guy who is a lot better than you now.  you're going to have to try a lot harder than that now.  it's going to be an adjustment for all of us

we have a new guy who is a lot better than you now. you're going to have to try a lot harder than that now. it's going to be an adjustment for all of us

That Hatbaugh's wife doesn't want to leave the Bay Area has been widely reported. They asked Jason Cole about Harbaugh to the Jets and his reply was laughter, followed by an explanation of how five other scenarios would have to fall through before the Jets would be allowed back in the picture.

That Hatbaugh's wife doesn't want to leave the Bay Area has been widely reported. They asked Jason Cole about Harbaugh to the Jets and his reply was laughter, followed by an explanation of how five other scenarios would have to fall through before the Jets would be allowed back in the picture.

I'm sure money could do the talking...Outbid everybody by a couple mil and his honey will suddenly be in love with NY.

Well that's just rude.

You could end up paying Jim Harbaugh $10 million dollars in that scenario, assuming Michigan comes after him.

this franchise is in such disarray right now that $10M is cheap to regain credibility within the NFL.   $10M would make Harbaugh the defacto man in charge of the organization regardless of title.  

Right now there is total dysfunction from top to bottom and I'm not sure anyone inside or outside the building knows who is actually in charge and making decisions.  

nope, not you

Not true, Harbaugh's wife loves the Bay Area.

If it came down to the Jets and Raiders, the Jets wouldn't stand a chance.

If it comes down to the Jets or the Raiders and the Jets lose .. You can be a moderator for a day.

Dolan syndrome. Young spoiled brat...he's Debartolos nephew. Baalke cant even keep his daughter under control

ok, got it.  that's not terrible, I was thinking he was maybe an asshat who rubbed everybody the wrong way and the players stopped listening, that kind of thing

Worth every penny if Harbaugh finds the team a star QB.

this franchise is in such disarray right now that $10M is cheap to regain credibility within the NFL.   $10M would make Harbaugh the defacto man in charge of the organization regardless of title.  

Right now there is total dysfunction from top to bottom and I'm not sure anyone inside or outside the building knows who is actually in charge and making decisions.

^

This

This is the time for Woody to step up and open the wallet...Give Harbaugh full control and the franchise will have instant credibility again

$10 million spent on Harbaugh would be money well-spent IMO.  It doesn't count against the salary cap and it would fill one of 3 most important positions (GM, HC, QB) for this franchise w/ a star.  As for his wife, New York is definitely someplace that she could potentially "fall in love with" (especially w/ Harbaugh's salary to spend here).

Exactly, you have to pay him whatever it will take and give full control...GM/HC and Woody has to agree to the step back.  

Overrated.

He's had aruably, the most talented team in football for the past 3 seasons, and has gotten to 1 Super Bowl and lost to a team that was a pretty substantial underdog.

He's obviously a good coach, but he'll want full control and nobody has any idea if he any ability to evaluator talent.

I'll pass.

Give me a GM with a track record of picking players and a good, young college coach who runs an up-tempo, Chip Kelly-like offense.

I'd love to see a guy like Polian as the GM.

Overrated.

He's had aruably, the most talented team in football for the past 3 seasons, and has gotten to 1 Super Bowl and lost to a team that was a pretty substantial underdog.

He's obviously a good coach, but he'll want full control and nobody has any idea if he any ability to evaluator talent.

I'll pass.

Give me a GM with a track record of picking players and a good, young college coach who runs an up-tempo, Chip Kelly-like offense.

I'd love to see a guy like Polian as the GM.

I could be wrong , but didn't he get to 3 NFC Championship games in a row? And reached a super bowl ? In the hardest division in the NFL. He's a great coach, doesn't sound overrated to me.

Archived