Lets start a movement against Doug Marrone he's a LOSER

joewilly12

Do you want the Jets to hire Doug Marrone  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Jets to hire Doug Marrone as head coach?

• Yes
    • No
    • JoeWilly12 should stop starting threads

Ummmm, rings before man walked on the moon really doesn't carry much weight in today's NFL.

You sound like Red Sox fans prior to 2004 pounding their chest about World Championships in the 1910 decade

A ring is a ring. No matter when you got it. It's not a matter of beating my chest. It's a statistical fact.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a reason why McDouchebag got fired in the middle of a season in a league where that rarely happens.  He's only perceived as being intelligent by his association with Bill Belichick.  Idiot football fans think Eric Mangini and Josh McDaniels are genius level iq football guys because they happened to stand on the same sideline as Belichick and Brady.

i think magini has no cred casue he was def coach on a Belly run team,,he wasnt thej DC he was the coffee guy, we all know Belly does the gameplans etc, just like Rex was our REAL DC, not tHurman,,McDaniels different story as Belly isnt a offense coach

Money talks Woody Johnson has the money instead he'd rather keep it and hire the Jabroni Marrones 

And other teams aren't willing to pay coaches?  Jim Harbaugh just got $50 million from Michigan.

I hate Woody but I'm supposed to kill him because he's not waiting to offer $50 million to some coordinator who we have no idea if they're a coach or not?

And other teams aren't willing to pay coaches? Jim Harbaugh just got $50 million from Michigan.

I hate Woody but I'm supposed to kill him because he's not waiting to offer $50 million to some coordinator who we have no idea if they're a coach or not?

Uh, we don't know if Marrone is a coach or not. He went 6-10, just like every other Bills coach, then brought in a former HC as his DC and went 9-7 based off the play of his defense.

Quinn or Bowles appeal to me much more because I DON'T know exactly what I'm getting, philosophy wise. With Marrone, I'm getting an overly conservative "offensive" coach that has shown very little promise with the modern NFL offense. Enough rebuttals to this point claiming the Bills offense lacks sufficient talent. His offensive coordinator is the demon spawn of Paul Hackett. That should tell you all you need to know about Marrone's offensive philosophy.

Uh, we don't know if Marrone is a coach or not. He went 6-10, just like every other Bills coach, then brought in a former HC as his DC and went 9-7 based off the play of his defense.

Quinn or Bowles appeal to me much more because I DON'T know exactly what I'm getting. With my Marrone, I'm getting an overly conservative "offensive" coach that has shown very little promise with the modern NFL offense. Enough rebuttals to this point claiming the Bills offense lacks sufficient talent. His offensive coordinator is the demon spawn of Paul Hackett. That should tell you all you need to know about Marrone's offensive philosophy.

This guy gets it! 

Quinn or Bowles appeal to me much more because I DON'T know exactly what I'm getting, philosophy wise. With Marrone, I'm getting an overly conservative "offensive" coach that has shown very little promise with the modern NFL offense. Enough rebuttals to this point claiming the Bills offense lacks sufficient talent. His offensive coordinator is the demon spawn of Paul Hackett. That should tell you all you need to know about Marrone's offensive philosophy.

The Bills' offensive roster was suited for ground n' pound they didn't have the players to air it out.  The best WR was Sammy Watkins and he was a rookie who got injured.  After that they had all scrubs and Scott Chandler and no great qb's.

If I'm Quinn or Bowles the Jets job is the last job I want.  Even Oakland is a more desirable job right now.

The Bills' offensive roster was suited for ground n' pound they didn't have the players to air it out.  The best WR was Sammy Watkins and he was a rookie who got injured.  After that they had all scrubs and Scott Chandler and no great qb's.

If I'm Quinn or Bowles the Jets job is the last job I want.  Even Oakland is a more desirable job right now.

Neither will make a decision until their respective team is eliminated from the playoffs or wins the Super Bowl. 

Whats more embarrassing is 46 years and counting. Sick and tired of hiring slugs to coach this team been through the Kotite,Groh and Coslett years here how about you?  

Doug Marrone has won NOTHING he's a QUITTER 

I could be wrong but odds are I'm not

He took a Syracuse team that was brutal, and increased their wins each season except for one.  Took them to two bowl games that they won.  Then, he comes to a Bills team that was awful, matched their record in the first year, and gave them their first winning record in 10 years, and within one victory of the playoffs.  This was all without a QB of ANY kind, and he made the tough call of pulling his 1st round QB early in the season to give them a chance.

Is he the answer here?  Could he be a good coach here? I don't know, but I do know I do not trust your judgement on the matter.  Lets let the people who actually work in this industry make the decision, huh?

He took a Syracuse team that was brutal, and increased their wins each season except for one.  Took them to two bowl games that they won.  Then, he comes to a Bills team that was awful, matched their record in the first year, and gave them their first winning record in 10 years, and within one victory of the playoffs.  This was all without a QB of ANY kind, and he made the tough call of pulling his 1st round QB early in the season to give them a chance.

Is he the answer here?  Could he be a good coach here? I don't know, but I do know I do not trust your judgement on the matter.  Lets let the people who actually work in this industry make the decision, huh?

My OPINION not my judgement. 

Archived