Dorial Green Beckham declares for draft

19andOhWait

Stephen Hill Jr?

Nah...nowhere close.  DGB's got hands.  His freshman season he did a lot of 'body catching', but his sophomore year he made great strides catching away from the body and was more physical fighting for the ball...but you gotta get off the line AND run precise routes in the NFL..it's a precision league.

no you don't gato. No one likes Roddy White's style more than Calvin Johnson's... you just haven't watched enough DGB yet. 

Hey man - there isn't a less talked about badass WR than Roddy White in his prime.

Anyway, Cooper is more White than this guy is Calvin Johnson.

what a bunch of pussies. You call yourselves Jets fans?  So what if he's like Gordon. Give me 1000x Gordons. Talent dripping out of  his d*ckhole, and you guys are like "meh, I think i'll draft that toledo kid. He's such a nice guy"... fck. Hire someone like Jones did to watch Dez. Whatever. Figure it out. Guy has Calvin Johnson genes. You figure that sh*t. not the other way around. 

LMFAOO its amazing man.

My favorite draft double standard is the character required of QB's vs other positions. 

Jameis Winston stole crab legs he's horrible.

DGB gets kicked out of everywhere, hey great let's draft that guy in the 2nd round. 

yes a QB pick is more expensive but still. burning 2nd round picks sucks. Character is either important or it isn't. 

what a bunch of pussies. You call yourselves Jets fans?  So what if he's like Gordon. Give me 1000x Gordons. Talent dripping out of  his d*ckhole, and you guys are like "meh, I think i'll draft that toledo kid. He's such a nice guy"... fck. Hire someone like Jones did to watch Dez. Whatever. Figure it out. Guy has Calvin Johnson genes. You figure that sh*t. not the other way around. 

gangsta ass post, my friend.  

A guy that would be a top 3 pick in the draft if not for off field issues is willing to let himself slide to the 2nd or 3rd round coming out this year when he could easily prop himself back to a top 3 pick by just playing another season and keeping out of trouble. Tells me he knows he can't stay out of trouble.

My favorite draft double standard is the character required of QB's vs other positions.

DGB gets kicked out of everywhere, hey great let's draft that guy in the 2nd round.

yes a QB pick is more expensive but still. burning 2nd round picks sucks. Character is either important or it isn't.

When your WR gets busted for making poor-character decisions, you just sign another one. Or perhaps promote one of the 6-7 WRs they have on the team (in some capacity), or, they lean on the other starters, the TE, the RB, the QB, etc.

When your "franchise" QB has poor character, and gets arrested or suspended, the entire team is set back three years.

Yet u omit rape?

Yet u omit rape?

he wasn't convicted of anything. Neither was Big Ben. If it's not on video the league doesn't care. 

When your "franchise" QB has poor character, and gets arrested or suspended, the entire team is set back three years.

that used to be true with the rookie deals in the 50 mil dollar range like Sanchez. Now the Jets could draft a QB in round 1 every single year and still not even be close to the cap. 

he wasn't convicted of anything. Neither was Big Ben. If it's not on video the league doesn't care. 

that used to be true with the rookie deals in the 50 mil dollar range like Sanchez. Now the Jets could draft a QB in round 1 every single year and still not even be close to the cap. 

The red flags on Shameus are not over stolen crab legs

The red flags on Shameus are not over stolen crab legs

Every year about half the first rounders bust, guys without so called red flags. 

Winston is the most talented player in the draft. That's the bottom line. 

"pearl clutching" that's what I'd call this Jameis stuff. People worried about character issues, as if they really care about character

If Jameis played the same position as DGB no one would care. Heck we love Coles and he basically did the same thing with shoplifting from Dillards. 

Archived