Divisional Playoff Games Weekend Thread

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That stuff happens even when the refs blows the whistle. The ball could change hands so many times when the refs are going there.

Put me on ignore. I'm in this thread to discuss what is happening in the game, not your ideals and the hypothetical arguments you are starting to make. 

The fumbles were the difference maker, especially the 2nd one. When the ball is on the ground, and the Ravens fall on it, and are contacted, you blow the whistle. End the play. Change of possession. Instead the refs (standing right in front of it as it happened) let the play go until there was a scrum and the Pats had a chance to fight for it on the bottom of the pile. Anyone with eyes could see Amendola had no chance of recovering that fumble UNLESS he was afforded a chance to steal it back under the pile.

Timing of penalties and the free 1st downs in context to what is going on is what matters. Not the amount of penalties. If you're going to be the guy that defends officiating then at least come to the table with relevant criteria.

That big catch by Gronk down the seam where he took it a few yards short of the endzone was a huge game changer...well, that and all the ref calls going the Patsies way. Wink:wink.

the story line so far is poor tackling by the ravens. missed sacks, missed punt return tackles leading to huge field position changers, easy first downs

and they have turned gronk loose and left him completely wide open 3-5 times.

and here comes the roughing call I bet

Excellent post and explanation for those that don't understand how the refs can influence the outcome of s game.

*edit** my responses to each quote above should be reversed btw.

I don't give a sh*t if it's every 15 years. It still happens.

And look A Patriots penalty. Those never happen

There's literally nobody here saying that things aren't getting called in both directions, again, it's when the calls vs. the Ravens are being made and how they've extended the Patriot drives.

If you want to argue about officiating ideals, make another thread dude. Let the Jets fans who understand that "BEAT BRADY" is the only thing that matters enjoy the afternoon for **** sake.

Archived