Jets Reward Program/Points

Lot K Tailgaters

How he hell did a rewards post turn into a tailgating and psl debate?!?!?!?!? If u have a psl and like your seats then good for you. If you don't have a psl and don't want one and are fine watching from home , buying individual games or the uppers that's fine as well. To the op I agree with you. I have 6 tickets and can't afford a dam thing with the points I have. But I didn't buy my psl or other seats for a lousy reward program anyway. So if I get something so be it. I do get that it's frustrating that most of our points are worthless though.

Ever since SAR I joined this forum he's always arguing about tailgating i dont get it when done respectfully its sometimes alot more fun than the actual game itself. 

Is this SAR I tailgating? 

9ae0accfbb51fa18b4f3b01d4e1c670f.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever since SAR I joined this forum he's always arguing about tailgating i dont get it when done respectfully its sometimes alot more fun than the actual game itself.

Is this SAR I tailgating?

9ae0accfbb51fa18b4f3b01d4e1c670f.jpg

Correction, it's ALWAYS more fun than the actual game. I think sar just needs a few friends. Hey sar the offer still stands, I'll be in L19 yellow all year, u and your kids are more than welcome. I'll have my kids too and they don't get thrown up or peed on too often.

Chicken wings and pee! How am I supposed to explain these things to my child???

3356967_com_eileen_tailgating_party2.jpg

This is an example of a suitable tailgate. The paper goods are organized and on the table. Watermellon is pre-sliced and bowled. The woman is not being harrassed. The gentelemen are having a spirited conversation. No trash on the ground. No bad 80s Rush music playing. The air is not full of burps and farts.

SAR I

Correction, it's ALWAYS more fun than the actual game. I think sar just needs a few friends. Hey sar the offer still stands, I'll be in L19 yellow all year, u and your kids are more than welcome. I'll have my kids too and they don't get thrown up or peed on too often.

gal-jet-fans-1-jpg.jpg

I have friends. They just don't look or act like this.

SAR I

I have friends in the Jets front office and I am doing everything in my power on behalf of normal fans to make 1/3 of the lots a tailgate-free zone so that it is a comfortable place for families. I am being told my voice has been heard and it is actually a discussion point for the upcoming season.

SAR I

comical

3356967_com_eileen_tailgating_party2.jpg

This is an example of a suitable tailgate. The paper goods are organized and on the table. Watermellon is pre-sliced and bowled. The woman is not being harrassed. The gentelemen are having a spirited conversation. No trash on the ground. No bad 80s Rush music playing. The air is not full of burps and farts.

SAR I

She deserves to be harassed. Who the **** stands behind the grill when they're using it?

Looks like I've wandered into another SAR sits to pee thread. 

Between this played out rhetoric and the overwhelming dumbing down of the football dialogue on this site, it's a wonder the billboard guys haven't taken up a collection to re-open JI.

She deserves to be harassed. Who the **** stands behind the grill when they're using it?

She stands where I tell her to stand. 

Honestly though, if I had told you there's a picture of a hottie with a cut-off denim skirt handling sausages in this thread... could you have ever imagined it being so boring?

Between this played out rhetoric and the overwhelming dumbing down of the football dialogue on this site, it's a wonder the billboard guys haven't taken up a collection to re-open JI.

...and this post and its played out rhetoric doesn't contribute to the dumbing down of JN.

SAR I

79740101.jpg

Is this supposed to mean something other than a bunch of stupid people who spent an hour food shopping and woke up two hours early to grill the same crap they have in the stadium for less money and less time than their outdoor parking lot barbecue cost them?

Tailgating is the Facebook of the NFL. "Look at me. I am popular. I have friends. We go to parking lots and cook to prove our friendship to each other."

SAR I

You are 100% correct. You should definitely head elsewhere. The dialogue here is way below your superior football as well as personal IQ. Funny you mention football dialogue at all, when all you post is smart ass responses to what others post.

You are 100% correct. You should definitely head elsewhere. The dialogue here is way below your superior football as well as personal IQ. Funny you mention football dialogue at all, when all you post is smart ass responses to what others post.

Thank you 333. I don't mind being called an idiot, because, frankly, I am.

But I do mind being called an idiot by a professional poster critic. Not sure why we need one of those.

L19 sounds good, I'll stop by with my kids one Sunday and say hello. So long as your friends don't pee on me we'll be good.

SAR I

I think she's doing a fabulous job

She's going to eventually burn her forearm. Might even fall into the grill from the pain and then knock it off the truck, breaking the hitch and wasting the food. Maybe she's holding a vial of acid in her other hand and that goes flying and hits you in the face. Then you're left hungry, with a broken truck and the face of Harvey Dent. Not to mention a woman with ugly forearms. All thanks to the faux-rich jabroni who took your tailgate away. Is that what you want? Is it?

The points reward program is a sham. As stated by others, it offers CRAP paraphernalia that is ridiculously priced and purposely divided by ticket instead of account -yet they conveniently know how to consolidate by account for billing purposes- so no one can get a "prize" of significance.

But I do mind being called an idiot by a professional poster critic. Not sure why we need one of those.

L19 sounds good, I'll stop by with my kids one Sunday and say hello. So long as your friends don't pee on me we'll be good.

SAR I

You weren't BSing us about the non-tailgate lots.  I just took a survey from the Jets and that was one of the questions and the parking experience. 

I told them I want in writing what lots will be and will not be tailgating lots.  I also told them don't change lot K.  It's a great tailgate lot with concrete islands with parking spots up against them.  I get there at 8 am so I can set up and have my space and not take up parking spots.

I also told them to get rid of the rewards program and give us our hard tickets back.  I've kept most of my ticket stubs over the years and it's nice to go back and look at some and remember the games I attended. 

SAR I

Friends don't let friends p*ss on each other.

Just filled out the survey sent to STH.  The emphasis of the survey was on the awful "Rewards"  (misnomer) Program and the parking/tailgate situation.  In addition to voicing my own opinions, I quoted some of the better posts in this thread about the so-called "Rewards" program and what's wrong with it.  Thanks Cornfed!  Also ripped to shreds the very stupid and wasteful idea of "directed" parking.  Just idiotic.  I see very few problems with the tailgate scene the way it is right now.  The vast majority, in fact overwhelming majority, of tailgaters are well behaved and just there to have fun with their families and friends.  Sure there is the occasional fan who drinks to excess, but people... that's going to happen with or without tailgating and to blame the bad behavior on a handful of fans on the entire tailgating scene is simply manipulative, misleading and downright false.  I let them know that too.  

Hard to believe that the Jets would regard any one overly-extreme season's ticket holder opinion as "representative" of the rest.  But if people don't respond, they could easily mistake such a strong minority opinion as the prevailing opinion, which of course would be stupid to do.. .but hey.. this is Jets "management" we are talking about and that group doesn't exactly consist of the sharpest tools in the shed.   

Should I?

SAR I

I actually wasn't attributing the dumbing down of the football conversations to you, you over-sensitive twat.

I was saying that you're schtick is tired, which is whatever... but when combined with the terribly uninformed JI pfailstrip over-reactors it really shows a marked downgrade in the general football discourse here.

LOL at you saying I called you an idiot and the reaction to someone else acting arrogant. You'd think with all the time and practice you'd be better at not being trolled by the same style of trolling you strive towards.

It's just as logical a question. It's a football game. It's not an excuse for grown men to act like children.

SAR I

Dude you do realize that kids play football right?  Football makes people feel like kids again.  You should maybe try a sport like fencing or polo.  I went to a polo match once and sat in a tent a business associate paid like 10k for and sipped nice bourbon,  Not my thing but I think you would like it. 

I actually wasn't attributing the dumbing down of the football conversations to you, you over-sensitive twat.

I was saying that you're schtick is tired, which is whatever... but when combined with the terribly uninformed JI pfailstrip over-reactors it really shows a marked downgrade in the general football discourse here.

LOL at you saying I called you an idiot and the reaction to someone else acting arrogant. You'd think with all the time and practice you'd be better at not being trolled by the same style of trolling you strive towards.

Please refrain from personal attacks.  Thank you.

Dude you do realize that kids play football right?  Football makes people feel like kids again.  You should maybe try a sport like fencing or polo.  I went to a polo match once and sat in a tent a business associate paid like 10k for and sipped nice bourbon,  Not my thing but I think you would like it. 

Translation: Stop being such a pussy.

Just filled out the survey sent to STH.  The emphasis of the survey was on the awful "Rewards"  (misnomer) Program and the parking/tailgate situation.  In addition to voicing my own opinions, I quoted some of the better posts in this thread about the so-called "Rewards" program and what's wrong with it.  Thanks Cornfed!  Also ripped to shreds the very stupid and wasteful idea of "directed" parking.  Just idiotic.  I see very few problems with the tailgate scene the way it is right now.  The vast majority, in fact overwhelming majority, of tailgaters are well behaved and just there to have fun with their families and friends.  Sure there is the occasional fan who drinks to excess, but people... that's going to happen with or without tailgating and to blame the bad behavior on a handful of fans on the entire tailgating scene is simply manipulative, misleading and downright false.  I let them know that too.  

Hard to believe that the Jets would regard any one overly-extreme season's ticket holder opinion as "representative" of the rest.  But if people don't respond, they could easily mistake such a strong minority opinion as the prevailing opinion, which of course would be stupid to do.. .but hey.. this is Jets "management" we are talking about and that group doesn't exactly consist of the sharpest tools in the shed.   

I have been a season ticket holder for 3 decades -I truly believe the could give a rats ass about our opinion as long as they get their money-I have spoken to "management" a few times  over the years and they really could care less-even about the security and safety of their fans.

the rewards program is beyond awful-as others have said discount the food/beer and be done with it

Awesome. I got the survey, too, and will submit my response tonight....

Archived