2015 Mets thread!

adb280z

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that Duda HR was the longest in Citi history. Which is impressive considering the field but not considering the power hitters we've had since it opened.

Really? I saw it, didn't look like he squared it up perfectly too. Surprised it was longer than a few of  Mark Reynolds homers for the DBacks years back.

Really? I saw it, didn't look like he squared it up perfectly too. Surprised it was longer than a few of Mark Reynolds homers for the DBacks years back.

Grandy's was a better hit I thought. He drilled that's ball. It was practically a line drive.

LAS VEGAS 14, SACRAMENTO 2: Starter Dillon Gee went the distance and got the win, giving up two runs on seven hits. Left fielder Darrell Ceciliani had three hits, and center fielder Brandon Nimmo went 1-for-2 with two walks and a sacrifice fly in his Triple-A debut. Box

BINGHAMTON 3, NEW BRITAIN 0: Travis d'Arnaud went 1-for-4 in his latest rehab game, and left fielder Jonathan Galvez had three hits and two RBIs. Starter Michael Fulmer got the win, pitching six shutout innings. Box

The Tigers are lining up for a sale, as Jayson Stark of ESPN.com reports that the team is telling rivals that they are “rebooting.” GM Dave Dombrowski confirms that he’s ready to listen on all of the team’s pending free agents, as Jason Beck of MLB.com tweets.

That means that Detroit is willing to sell David Price, Yoenis Cespedes, and other pieces. “We’re only going to make a trade if we think it makes sense for us,” said Dombrowski (via Beck, on Twitter). “But we think [the reboot] gives us a chance to restock our club.”

Despite making several upgrades already, the Mets “have their sights clearly on a big bat,” according to Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com. New York has long been said to be pursuing a corner outfield piece, particularly since learning that Michael Cuddyer would hit the DL.

Despite making several upgrades already, the Mets “have their sights clearly on a big bat,” according to Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com. New York has long been said to be pursuing a corner outfield piece, particularly since learning that Michael Cuddyer would hit the DL.

Woooooooo. They still have $11 mil in found money from Wright's insurance policy. No excuse not to get something done.

Martino tweeting it's not Cespedes, Bruce, Parra or CarGo, but someone who might surprise people. Upton?

I posted this yesterday and it's probably a reach, but the Mets have posted their lineups a little later than they usually do the past two days. I'm wondering if it's because Upton's right across the park.

Archived