2015 Mets thread!

adb280z

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Blue Jays are making a “major push” to acquire star lefty David Price, Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com reports on Twitter. Toronto has long been said to be pursuing one or more arms to bolster its staff, and the ace lefty would certainly do that and more.

The Blue Jays are making a “major push” to acquire star lefty David Price, Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com reports on Twitter. Toronto has long been said to be pursuing one or more arms to bolster its staff, and the ace lefty would certainly do that and more.

Tigers are in Baltimore, Cespedes can easy make it up to Flushing by tomorrow.

5-1 now. But Niese was in a pickle when I posted that. Bases loaded with 1 out but he forced a DP. Uribe just homered. Hopefully that's game. Would be a big series win here considering the bottom end of the rotation pitched it.

Mets went up against 3 pretty good pitchers in this series, also.

5-1 now. But Niese was in a pickle when I posted that. Bases loaded with 1 out but he forced a DP. Uribe just homered. Hopefully that's game. Would be a big series win here considering the bottom end of the rotation pitched it.

Mets went up against 3 pretty good pitchers in this series, also.

Nice!! This Mets team is swinging the bat since Terry got a little leverage and threw out the hit or quit ultimatum.

Nice!! This Mets team is swinging the bat since Terry got a little leverage and threw out the hit or quit ultimatum.

I think a lot of it is attributable to Duda. His bat waking up has changed the entire dynamic of the lineup. Maybe he's seeing some better pitches too with Uribe in there and Tejada playing really, really well this month. KN hitting like .400 the last half of the month hasn't hurt either, but that's definitely not sustainable.

So what do we do with Uribe when Wright comes back? Can't pull Tejada with how he's been playing. Platoon him at second with Murphy?

Can't he play some SS too?  I know he's 6-0, 245 but he can't be tremendously worse defensively than Flores.

Archived