2015 Mets thread!

adb280z

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't born this way, my dad forced this life on me when I was too young and innocent to know any better, I learned so much from his mistakes that I turned around and did the same thing to my son…we are all going to burn in hell.[/quote

ROFLOL

You guys want to hear more tweet rumors?

Ok.

Flores, Wheeler, Lagares, + for Gomez and Jean Segura, meaning they'd have a real shortstop.

7:20pm: ESPN’s Jerry Crasnick tweets that the Brewers have been asking the Mets for one of the team’s “top four” starters (referring to Matt Harvey, Noah Syndergaard, Jacob deGrom and Steven Matz). He adds that it might be tough to finalize the deal without Milwaukee dropping its asking price.

Sounds like you're a little off, but maybe Brewers view Wheeler highly.

You guys want to hear more tweet rumors?

Ok.

Flores, Wheeler, Lagares, + for Gomez and Jean Segura, meaning they'd have a real shortstop.

I would be all in on that, ..Lagares after surgery could get healthy and haunt us down the road but its a chance I would take.

I don't think I'll ever forget seeing this kid cry while on the field. I feel for him. They should take him out for Gods sakes.

Just unbelievable to let that carry on for 5 innings.

The Rangers will acquire the prized lefty Cole Hamels once some details are worked out, according to a report.

Philadelphia is expected to receive prospects Jorge Alfaro, Nick Williams and Jared Eickhoff in exchange for Hamels, with other pieces expected to be involved, according to Jeff Passan of Yahoo! Sports. Texas is expected to acquire Jake Diekman and cash considerations in addition to Hamels.

The Rangers are getting Hamels without giving up Joey Gallo?? Wtf.

Terry Collins said that he did not remove Wilmer Flores from the game against the Padres because he had no idea about a pending trade. "There was nothing I knew about. Why would I take him out of the game?" Collins said. Flores was seen with tears in his eyes on the field in the 8th inning.

Archived