Pats- Steelers prediction

faba

they still have Brady and he has been the most important piece of the dynasty.  he one led a team to a title game where his top weapons were Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney.

When Brady gets the Sanchez treatment from the refs, he will be a shell of his former untouchable self.  Wait and see.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there will be at least 2 corny jokes about balls when the cheatahs start their first drive

brady still gets star treatment from refs, his line can hold and you can't touch him

gronk goes wild, 2 TD's

back up center for pitts sucks, its a problem

cheatahs 35, squealers 9

they still have Brady and he has been the most important piece of the dynasty.  he one led a team to a title game where his top weapons were Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney.

After reading that hour long piece by ESPN a couple days ago I can see how much easier that could have been for Brady. 

I give Brady credit as far as talent, I think he's a very good QB, but referring to his career on any level these days is just a joke. The Pats have been cheating every year that he's been their QB...literally.

Enlighten me what did he say?

sorry, I had to turn the channel as he was getting me worked up ... Basically just spouting the Patriot BS of ... We can do no wrong ... The court ruling proves Tom Terrific is great, and chatting with the ex Pats DB  who is telling us that BB never cheated or knew what plays were being called back in Spy-gate days ... yards-yadda-yadda BS ... Sickening to hear ... Please God let them get their *sses handed to them (or worse) tonight 

After reading that hour long piece by ESPN a couple days ago I can see how much easier that could have been for Brady. 

I give Brady credit as far as talent, I think he's a very good QB, but referring to his career on any level these days is just a joke. The Pats have been cheating every year that he's been their QB...literally.

that espn piece is flawed in many ways.  it's easy to pile on the Pats and everyone will believe everything negative about them.  there were a lot of sour grapes in that piece.

that espn piece is flawed in many ways.  it's easy to pile on the Pats and everyone will believe everything negative about them.  there were a lot of sour grapes in that piece.

amazing how ESPN and the Pats have had such a falling out.  For years the hacks over at Bristol had their tongues so far up the patriots asses

amazing how ESPN and the Pats have had such a falling out.  For years the hacks over at Bristol had their tongues so far up the patriots asses

they have earned the praise through the years and they will unfortunately be praised again.  espn is a bandwagon operation, they will hop on any to try to boost ratings.

The fact that ESPN can even make a piece is the point, the fact that there is controversy around all 4 of his championships is the point. There may be flaws in the piece, but there's enough legit points. 

Does anyone remember when nepunc was a Jets fan?

The only question is whether he's really a closet cheat fan because of his girlfriend Tammy or an Eagles fan because of his girlfriend Mark

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

considering I have no idea who you are I am flattered you know so much about me. 

there will always be controversy w/ the Pats

With the time difference I didnt see the game last night, however I just seen a thread from Max and I went to go listen to Mike Tomlin's post game press conference where he mentioned how issues with the radio headsets are "always an issue here" in NE and how for the majority of the first half they were listening to NE Pats radio broadcast over their headsets. 

Just the way he said it you can tell that he was pretty fed up yet trying to stay politically correct. 

Stuff like that is why there will always be controversy with them. This is why I can respect a mans talent but not his achievements.

If most of what ESPN was flawed, then all you have to do is look at Mike Tomilin's fast during that presser and you'll have all the answers you'll ever need. 

With the time difference I didnt see the game last night, however I just seen a thread from Max and I went to go listen to Mike Tomlin's post game press conference where he mentioned how issues with the radio headsets are "always an issue here" in NE and how for the majority of the first half they were listening to NE Pats radio broadcast over their headsets. 

Just the way he said it you can tell that he was pretty fed up yet trying to stay politically correct. 

Stuff like that is why there will always be controversy with them. This is why I can respect a mans talent but not his achievements.

If most of what ESPN was flawed, then all you have to do is look at Mike Tomilin's fast during that presser and you'll have all the answers you'll ever need. 

keep in mind there were issues w/ our headsets in the 2010 title game at Pitt.  this stuff happens all across the league but anything involving NE will be huge news.

keep in mind there were issues w/ our headsets in the 2010 title game at Pitt.  this stuff happens all across the league but anything involving NE will be huge news.

It happens all aross the league yet the head coach of a football team (Not a poster like you or me) felt the need to make a statement on it with his face telling what he actually felt. 

Im not saying that you're making excuses for them, but you are giving them the benefit of the doubt when they look guilty. Last night could have been an honest discrepancy, yet Mike Tomlin was projecting that this is happens too often and exceeds the typical "stuff happening" like it does across the league. You can tell that he obviously felt some type of way. 

Archived