Rex to triple team Gronk

jgb

I despise the Pats as much as anyone here , but not a word from them , 10 days off...Rex blabbing, if I was a betting man I'd absolutely load up on the Pats  Sunday .

Rex may be talking but he's not making any  derogatory against the Pats.  He also isn't showing his hand about the upcoming game as some posters here seem to think. The only comment he made was that there will be more than one man covering Gronk.  His words:  "King Kong" couldn't cover Gronk alone.    Yeah, there are Bills' fans that are claiming a win Sunday. There are also fans like me who look forward to see how our team will do against a Super Bowl champion. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rex may be talking but he's not making any  derogatory against the Pats.  He also isn't showing his hand about the upcoming game as some posters here seem to think. The only comment he made was that there will be more than one man covering Gronk.  His words:  "Hong Kong" couldn't cover Gronk alone.    Yeah, there are Bills' fans that are claiming a win Sunday. There are also fans like me who look forward to see how our team will do against a Super Bowl champion. 

Don't you mean King Kong??:)

Rex may be talking but he's not making any  derogatory against the Pats.  He also isn't showing his hand about the upcoming game as some posters here seem to think. The only comment he made was that there will be more than one man covering Gronk.  His words:  "King Kong" couldn't cover Gronk alone.    Yeah, there are Bills' fans that are claiming a win Sunday. There are also fans like me who look forward to see how our team will do against a Super Bowl champion. 

it's not about the derogatory comments Jeannie ...it's about the fact Rex has celebrated that colts game all week....usually his team will show up unprepared and overwhelmed in that scenario.

it's not about the derogatory comments Jeannie ...it's about the fact Rex has celebrated that colts game all week....usually his team will show up unprepared and overwhelmed in that scenario.

Not sure where this sh*t comes from.  He was talking about the Pats by Monday morning the latest. Even if you want to squawk about him overlooking teams that is not going to be the case with the Patriots.

I'm still learning (about Rex) Jolot.  I hope he doesn't show up unprepared for the game this week.  A win here will prove a lot.  

Not sure where this sh*t comes from.  He was talking about the Pats by Monday morning the latest. Even if you want to squawk about him overlooking teams that is not going to be the case with the Patriots.

Fans were talking about the Patriots on Sunday. At the end of the Colts game,  we were screaming:  "we want Brady."  LOL

Fans were talking about the Patriots on Sunday. At the end of the Colts game,  we were screaming:  "we want Brady."  LOL

Let me make this quick and easy for you to understand

We don't care which one of these two stinking teams win or lose since it's impossible for both to lose. We would be happiest if Brady were buried under a mass of defensive linemen and various body parts torn, broken or ruptured in a way that ends his season or, even better his career.

That is what we are rooting for and whether it results in a win or a loss is not really significant

Good luck on your mission

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

There is no doubting that but I think this Pats game is Rex's superbowl. I think if they pull off the win they fall flat against Miami the next week.

There is no doubting that but I think this Pats game is Rex's superbowl. I think if they pull off the win they fall flat against Miami the next week.

I'd say this is extremely likely. The good thing with Rex was that when he has the team ravenous (no pun intended) they could go out their and shock the best of them. The bad part is that it is impossible to sustain that level of emotion and when things get bad, they get really bad. It's like dating a manic depressive. 

we'll see, I think the Pats beat them handily. 

we'll see, I think the Pats beat them handily. 

I hope not, b ut I think you're right.  This is a classic Rex let down game...however, those games rarely came against New England, minus the year we beat them in the play-offs.  I remember beating them in the play-offs was a big surprise since a few weeks earlier they came into Jersey and smacked us in the face pretty bad and Rex pouted the entire game on the sideline with no answer.

I expect that to happen again.  Just like the book got out on Roman and Kapernick...I expect the same will happen with Roman and Taylor, just a lot faster...

I hope not, b ut I think you're right.  This is a classic Rex let down game...however, those games rarely came against New England, minus the year we beat them in the play-offs.  I remember beating them in the play-offs was a big surprise since a few weeks earlier they came into Jersey and smacked us in the face pretty bad and Rex pouted the entire game on the sideline with no answer.

I expect that to happen again.  Just like the book got out on Roman and Kapernick...I expect the same will happen with Roman and Taylor, just a lot faster...

Mangini showed how great he was with Brady out for the season and with Farve as his QB lost to the mighty Cassell  Pats team at home and had to go to OT to beat them in Foxboro.. Now that was a real good HC..:)

Mangini showed how great he was with Brady out for the season and with Farve as his QB lost to the mighty Cassell  Pats team at home and had to go to OT to beat them in Foxboro.. Now that was a real good HC..:)

your Rex love in is becoming embarrassing lol you are obsessed!!!

I believe I was talking about Mangini the great..And if you want to talk about obsession, I'm not the one that brings up Rex it's all the rest of the haters that can't let him go.. Now that's OBSESSION..

you sure you want to go there? :)  lol you were texting me about missing Rex all during the first quarter last week.

I think you're losing it, kid. :) 

When it comes to BS no one beats you and Max.. If BS was money you 2 would be the richest people in the world..LOL And talk about obsession you took the name of your idol Bill Parcells whose real name isn't even Bill it's Duane.. He couldn't even tell the truth about his first name..:rolleyes:

I believe I was talking about Mangini the great..And if you want to talk about obsession, I'm not the one that brings up Rex it's all the rest of the haters that can't let him go.. Now that's OBSESSION..

no... It's you who is obsessed.  You can't ever resist to responding to any criticism of the doofus.  Add to that your little posting frenzy "do you miss Rex yet?" last Sunday when Bowles' Jets struggled in the first half while Buffalo was embarrassing the Colts. To answer: No... we don't miss Rex yet nor will we ever. He drove this team into the ground and inflicted sufficient damage in his too long tenure here.

Your manlove for that idiot should be very embarrassing for you. 

no... It's you who is obsessed.  You can't ever resist to responding to any criticism of the doofus.  Add to that your little posting frenzy "do you miss Rex yet?" last Sunday when Bowles' Jets struggled in the first half while Buffalo was embarrassing the Colts. To answer: No... we don't miss Rex yet nor will we ever. He drove this team into the ground and inflicted sufficient damage in his too long tenure here.

Your manlove for that idiot should be very embarrassing for you. 

It's not criticism I respond to it's the constant Rex hate that I won't join like the rest of the lemmings.. When did I post do you miss Rex yet?? Please post that link because it doesn't exist.. After NY Mick posted well at least  the Bills D looks great and Say No to DMC said;Bring back Rex. I posted I'm glad he's gone Bowels D looks great.. BTW there was a bunch of whining fans crapping all over the team when the Browns went up and I didn't join in that either..:rolleyes:

It's not criticism I respond to it's the constant Rex hate that I won't join like the rest of the lemmings.. When did I post do you miss Rex yet?? Please post that link because it doesn't exist.. After NY Mick posted well at least  the Bills D looks great and Say No to DMC said;Bring back Rex. I posted I'm glad he's gone Bowels D looks great.. BTW there was a bunch of whining fans crapping all over the team when the Browns went up and I didn't join in that either..:rolleyes:

Oh Boy enough of this...... first your never ending support of Barbeque Herm, yes his team's were often competitive and the last time the Jets won the division...and now this Rex thing....

Hhehehehehehe nothing like pouring gasoline on a nonexistent fire...... :)

Oh Boy enough of this...... first your never ending support of Barbeque Herm, yes his team's were often competitive and the last time the Jets won the division...and now this Rex thing....

Hhehehehehehe nothing like pouring gasoline on a nonexistent fire...... :)

Actually CB in terms of playoff wins even the Flim Flam BBQ man was better then Mangenius.. And except for a few, Hermie never got the hate Rex does..:D

Actually CB in terms of playoff wins even the Flim Flam BBQ man was better then Mangenius.. And except for a few, Hermie never got the hate Rex does..:D

I don't remember Herm giving us all those false promises.  Year after year. I don't remember Herm constantly praising mediocrity.  Herm wasn't the sharpest axe in the shed, thats for sure but Rex ran Florham Park like a f-ing country club.   187230184.jpg

I don't remember Herm giving us all those false promises.  Year after year. I don't remember Herm constantly praising mediocrity.  Herm wasn't the sharpest axe in the shed, thats for sure but Rex ran Florham Park like a f-ing country club.   

They used to call Hermie's team Club Ed if you remember, but your exactly right about Rex's bluster. It bothers most people but it didn't bother me I thought he was funny.. But you right about Rex's braggadocio when you don't deliver what you said you would it makes fans hate you.. 

They used to call Hermie's team Club Ed if you remember, but your exactly right about Rex's bluster. It bothers most people but it didn't bother me I thought he was funny.. But you right about Rex's braggadocio when you don't deliver what you said you would it makes fans hate you.. 

that's correct sir.

Archived