Gronk, Pats crying over calls in Denver

Ex-Rex

This whole discussion is a huge joke, the Pats complaining about officiating.

Everyone knows what they have been getting away with for years.

How many times have we seen there receivers run straight in to the defender, and have the defender flagged for PI.

How long will the NFL put up with Brady being in the Refs huddle voicing his view on the decision only to berate them when it doesn't go the Pats way.

So sick of it, ever since the officials strike a few years ago, the officiating in the NFL as been nothing short of piss poor.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've overstayed your welcome. Like the guest that pees all over the toilet seat, then stays way too long. 

Or fans whining about fans from other teams on an open board.

they should be ban along with you. 

@Maxman Ban yo self!

First, I was invited here. 

Second, as I said on the board (probably Monday), while the Patriots were screwed by the refs, the ultimate cause was Harper's fumble.  No fumble, they are likely 11-0.

250+ games of lopsided officiating = the patriot way

1 game where the calls didnt go the pats way = screwed

lol

Second, as I said on the board (probably Monday), while the Patriots were screwed by the refs, the ultimate cause was Harper's fumble.  No fumble, they are likely 11-0.

right ...

he fumbled , Pats lost

if 'ifs' and 'buts' were candy and nuts every day would be Christmas

You've overstayed your welcome. Like the guest that pees all over the toilet seat, then stays way too long. 

To be fair, in my infinite wisdom, I've ascertained that PFSIKH is hardly the worst of our resident Pats fans, and even seems to be much more fan than troll.

Like, maybe only 15% troll. :P

Please don't chase the only good Patriots fan away. :)

Besides, if he's okay with Max, than he's okay with me. :)

P.S. **** the Pats, the cheating scum!

Equally ridiculous fans of a team not even involved in the game whining over the Patriots alleged benefit of officiating.

Pretty funny coming from an equally ridiculous fan coming to the defense of his team on a Jet board.

What would the Pats do without you?  When will they recognize your efforts

No team in the league complains more on a play to play basis than the Patriots! Every single incompletion Brady shakes his head & points down field & then does the holding motion while yelling at the refs.

Every incompletion the WRs jump up & ask for holding calls from the refs! Their Dline is constantly asking for holding calls on the Oline. Don't believe for one moment this pleading isn't a practiced art form orchestrated by Ernie Adams & Belichick. All the histrionics puts doubt in the refs head, "did I miss something?".

its ridiculous! With all their success they have gotten so full of themselves, they make it seem like they are so PERFECT every play should be successful & if it isn't something has been perpetrated against them, some INFRACTION must have occurred to actually stop them from matriculating the ball down the field,lol.

They've been bitching up here all week. It's great... and I don't care how much this team wins, NO other fanbase bites on trolling as bad as Pats fans do. Insecure twats.

Can't disagree, I've been quietly enjoying all the feedback and commentary up here about the Pats loss.  The Gronk bits are really funny b/c Gronk can't play victim of being "targeted" when he has gone on record and has said "I'm surprised i'm not called for push offs more often" way earlier in the season.

If every team was able to undo the plays that cost them wins they'd all be undefeated.

Can't disagree, I've been quietly enjoying all the feedback and commentary up here about the Pats loss.  The Gronk bits are really funny b/c Gronk can't play victim of being "targeted" when he has gone on record and has said "I'm surprised i'm not called for push offs more often" way earlier in the season.

Gronk to me is unreal, like some kind of TV character. I don't think we've ever witnessed a more brain dead fool that this guy. And true to form, they love him up there. They eat up "Deez Nuts". Freaking simpletons.

Gronk to me is unreal, like some kind of TV character. I don't think we've ever witnessed a more brain dead fool that this guy. And true to form, they love him up there. They eat up "Deez Nuts". Freaking simpletons.

All he needs to do is stop cutting his hair and beard like those ugly, cartoon character, Red Sox players from a few back.  That would put him over the top in NE

Funny I used to think this, but being exposed to him so much I have to admit I would love to have him on the Jets.  Besides this one gaffe by him, he is the penultimate team player and actually is very smart, especially with his money.  He has small town values, tight close family and friends and the heart of a kid still.  It sickens me he is a pats player b/c I really do like him as a player and person.

Funny I used to think this, but being exposed to him so much I have to admit I would love to have him on the Jets.  Besides this one gaffe by him, he is the penultimate team player and actually is very smart, especially with his money.  He has small town values, tight close family and friends and the heart of a kid still.  It sickens me he is a pats player b/c I really do like him as a player and person.

No matter what people think of him, he's a hell of a player, an all time great and has a blast playing the game.

How can you not like players like Gronk?

Do you know Gronk lives on $38,000 per year?

The rest of his money is invested for the future.

What a brain dead fool.

Do you know Gronk lives on $38,000 per year?

The rest of his money is invested for the future.

What a brain dead fool.

A brain dead fool would be a person that believes that. 

I know tons of guys that make less than 40 that can afford bottle service in Vegas. Dumb ass.

Pats fans will buy any propaganda that team and their publicists will throw out there.

A brain dead fool would be a person that believes that. 

I know tons of guys that make less than 40 that can afford bottle service in Vegas. Dumb ass.

Pats fans will buy any propaganda that team and their publicists will throw out there.

After all these years, you are still clueless.

can you imagine a team that has had the most penalties for cheating and just forced the NFL to change the rules about eligible/ineligible players bitching about the refs ?

I mean they are such pussies they can't line up and beat you

Archived